[Game] Kings vs Fakers Saturday 11/10 7PM PT - The Hammer is VERY excited about tonight's game.

It’s depressing that I don’t have more confidence in Bagley at this stage. Fox will be a franchise player. Buddy a good SG. That’s where the question marks begin

He's young and the team is basically brand new. There will be nights like this and possibly some multiple games stretches of struggle. It's all about getting through it and coming up with a way to use your best players simultaneously. Ahem...Buddy and Bogdan please. Enough with that BS already. Teams are eventually going to allow the Kings to ride the back of players like Shump. He's been awesome this year but role players are just that.

both of our back to backs so far have been bad. i think we have 7 more.
This is the first game they lost on the tail end. They lost the first games of the others except the Florida one.

Unless you count that “great practice” that Grant kept harping on to excuse the Kings bad performance in the Milwaukee game.

I'm starting to focus more on the Kings and how their offense runs. There is a reason Bjelica is such a good barometer for how the team performs. Sometimes he gets left behind in the offense and when he's being found more, he's able to create for himself and others more. When he's not being involved it means the movement is lacking and nobody is finding him in spot up position. I counted multiple times where he was wide open and never got a glance. The last stretch also shows how interior and mid paint dominant the Kings are and how much of a different it makes when Willie catches the ball about a foot further than normal. All of a sudden easy plays to the rim turn into one on one drives.
Yep the lack of assists and large number of turnovers is reminiscent of last year and not moving the ball and kicking the ball out to open shooters. Some of it was not hitting open shots early but instead of cutting and passing we went hero ball.

This is the first game they lost on the tail end. They lost the first games of the others except the Florida one.

Unless you count that “great practice” that Grant kept harping on to excuse the Kings bad performance in the Milwaukee game.
i could have sworn Bucks game was the tail end of back to back, but I do realize now that it was not.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
That was so bad my optimism is drained. Any other team to lay an egg against and I’d have been more okay with it.... but this? Against the GD Lakers...

Ugh. Show up Monday, please.

That was so bad my optimism is drained. Any other team to lay an egg against and I’d have been more okay with it.... but this? Against the GD Lakers...

Ugh. Show up Monday, please.
Yeah this was a head-scratcher coming at home. You could stomach a close loss like the Jazz, but this not as much - the 3rd quarter was consternating. The team did not fight hard enough, and its a letdown. Some might've been right to give Yogi a look, but probably wouldn't have mattered. Bogdan and Bjelica were 2-12 and Hield was 3-17. Just a lousy game from too many players not named Fox.

Man, our entire first half schedule is brutal. Especially these next 9 games.

Not in the “too many teams are better than you thus the schedule is always hard” sense either.

Between now and the new year we have GS 3 times, Utah 2 times, Lakers 2 times, OKC 2 times, and the rest with assorted playoff teams and a sleeping Rockets team.