[Game] Kings vs. Celtics, 2/3/21, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Also gotta give love to Bags. 9 pts, 6 boards in 14 1/2 min. Didn't love all his decisions there, including some that worked on. But he played a *very* forceful half.

I just realized something, I think they did it on purpose, Buddy mocked full court pressure at the start of the quarter, I wonder if it made detecting the zone harder for the Celtics.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Does anyone else find it odd that Theiss throwing Bagley toward the corner while he cuts to the basket is a no call but Barnes getting almost all ball is a shooting foul? I realize this is consistently how the game is called, but the definitions for illegal contact are pretty much just arbitrary nonsense at this point in my opinion.

Does anyone else find it odd that Theiss throwing Bagley toward the corner while he cuts to the basket is a no call but Barnes getting almost all ball is a shooting foul? I realize this is consistently how the game is called, but the definitions for illegal contact are pretty much just arbitrary nonsense at this point in my opinion.
I can make a list of things that are arbitrary nonsense based on the official's mood of the day at this point, in my opinion.

Finally, just run high middle pick and roll and you'll bust the zone. You don't need that enter the ball in to the free throw line college BS at this level with the defensive 3 second rule.

They'll need the rest of the quarter just to get back in the game (hopefully) towards even. Playing like against the Pelicans, but the Celtics are better....