[Game] Kings vs. Bucks 3/13/2023 7p PST/10p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be a real test for Monte to improve on this #1 offense roster.
That's exactly why he might be in the position to improve it because on offense you can make players look really good to other teams. You win when it counts on the backs of your stars. The number 1 team in the regular season isn't always the favorite. The playoffs will tell it. This was a good test because learning about where the gaps in this roster are is all that matters long term.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I think Brown mismanaged the offense down the stretch. Why did we go to a Barnes iso back to back when Huerter was the one with a hot hand? We didn't even look for him
Hard to blame a mismanaged offense when the defense is largely “Ignore the 3 point line, it’s fiiiiiiiiiine!”

I think Brown mismanaged the offense down the stretch. Why did we go to a Barnes iso back to back when Huerter was the one with a hot hand? We didn't even look for him
Because that iso ball is what playoff ball comes down to, mark it down, it always does. Or at least the players that can feed themselves usually get served first and last. My guess is Domas and Fox were spent. They played the whole 4th and Fox has kind of been gassing out the last few games as it is.

Hey that was fun regardless. I’m not generally someone who likes fights in non combat sports but Trey is as cool as a cucumber so if he is mad I’m rolling with him. Bucks hit threes at the end that changed the tide and Giannis is redunk. Some things to clean up but a lot to like too.

Defense lost this game. I feel we were just trading baskets, Davion and Edwards needed to be on the floor even though Edwards missed a couple of shots.

Can't go 100% on offense all the time. Bucks did whatever they wanted on offense.

In the playoffs you're going to need to defend, good lesson for them I hope

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The Kings don't have the polish yet of the Bucks. Little things like missed defensive assignments, slipping on the floor, not quite playing with the confident aggression at times, all of those things had a bearing in the 4th. Excellent effort by the Kings and a good learning experience going into the playoffs.

P.S. I'm not sure I want to see Metu or Edwards taking 3 pointers in the playoffs either.

Defense lost this game. I feel we were just trading baskets, Davion and Edwards needed to be on the floor even though Edwards missed a couple of shots.

Can't go 100% on offense all the time. Bucks did whatever they wanted on offense.

In the playoffs you're going to need to defend, good lesson for them I hope
We did well in the first half defensively. Then everyone in the Bucks kicks up a notch and then it was business as usual for the veterans.

Whatever, I don’t mind the chippy-ness from Trey
Na that craps lame Giannis is the rare superstars that doesn’t flop, sit game, ring chase, or complain constantly. And all that Giannis is dribbling the clock out and walking away and you push him in the back if he did it to Steph, KD, or the donkey fine

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Kings Reddit bombarded with prickly Bucks “fans”. Brook is at least as much responsible as Lyles for what happened wish he had gotten his head ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.