[Game] Kings vs Bucks 2/27- 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, the stupidest thing to happen in the whole game was Harry singlehandedly changing the momentum of the game/absorbing Bagley's competitive spirit and turning into a freaking weapon of mass destruction then getting pulled out of the game midway through the fourth quarter and never seeing the floor again.
Absolutely head scratching.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Really, the stupidest thing to happen in the whole game was Harry singlehandedly changing the momentum of the game/absorbing Bagley's competitive spirit and turning into a freaking weapon of mass destruction then getting pulled out of the game midway through the fourth quarter and never seeing the floor again.
Give Yogurt credit. He came in to maybe grab a rebound with 4 seconds left.

Tell that to Porzingis.

My fingers are crossed harder than they’ve ever been crossed... but man. I’m dead inside right now.
Zinger will be back, and he relies more on his skills a la a Boogie then sheer athleticism...looks like Coach and MB3 are laughing it off in the locker room, that’s good stuff right meow!

Dude, we took the best team in the league down to the wire despite our stud big man suffering a serious momentum crushing leg injury and the refs forgetting basic NBA rules.

Some losses are blameless.

I liked his defensive adjustment, it just seems like a it always comes a step late. Bud ate his lunch on his help scheme. They ran the Kings wings all over the floor inside and out, then finally Dave went full switch.

One of those nights really wish there was a moral victories call him in the standings but there's not. On the other hand the guys can come out of this five-game stretch heads held high and looking a whole lot better against some easier pickin's.
Yea we have plenty of games coming that we’d better rack up

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
He looks even more jacked now than he did in Phoenix. And he was big there lol
He's grown into his body, happens with age. The young Kings' teenage bodies will go through the same transition depending how hard they hit the weight room, which isn't necessarily a positive in terms of basketball but you do want to have a strong base.

No one can deny that this coach does stupid things time and time again. Give him credit, but also point out the obvious foolery too

We make a few more 3's in the first half, make some FT's the Kings coulda dropped 150points on the team with the best record in the league.

Coulda played better defense on the 3pt line too, that I think is kinda where this one was lost. with about 3 minutes to go in OT Mirotic gets an open 3 to put them up 6, that might've been the biggest shot of the game..

He's grown into his body, happens with age. The young Kings' teenage bodies will go through the same transition depending how hard they hit the weight room, which isn't necessarily a positive in terms of basketball but you do want to have a strong base.
The best part of the Barnes trade, he can push these guys to work out with him, dude is JACKED.

One of those nights really wish there was a moral victories call him in the standings but there's not. On the other hand the guys can come out of this five-game stretch heads held high and looking a whole lot better against some easier pickin's.
I was hoping for 2-3 in that 5 game stretch. We ended 1-4 but played better than I was expecting — possibly our best stretch of the season. Competition was just unreal. Minnesota game the only one to really kick ourselves over.

You'd think a fan of a team featuring medical marvel Harry Giles would appreciate that.

ACLs are still serious things and I will be pissed if that's what happened to Marvin but they aren't career enders anymore and if we've learned any thing about Marvin in his season with us it's that he's a goddamn fighter.
I doubt it’s an ACL. ACL’s happen usually when the leg is hyper extended. Marvin’s wasn’t. He twisted funny which is likely a sprained knee but we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.