[Game] Kings v. Warriors - March 31, 2018 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Random observation: If I owned the Kings, there would be a standing rule that NO opposing team jerseys wearers can occupy Kings Row.

EDIT: In fact, the more I think about it, I would only allow opposing fans to sit in certain areas in the arena. And if they didn't like it? Tough. It's MY ARENA! :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh God, somebody just shoot me now. At least the Kings fans in the arena aren't being subjected to this crap (and I didn't say "crap" to begin with). Do Grant and Jerry not realize there is a broadcast team in the house giving the Warriors fans their view of the game?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bogs has that bounce pass down to a science. He reminds me of J-Will in that regard. Do Grant and Jerry talk about it? No way. Bogs isn't wearing the right color jersey apparently. :mad:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And the Warriors lovefest continues. I've just muted the game and put on some Christina Aguilera. Bite me, Jerry and Grant.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good to see Vince out there. I am and will be forever grateful that Vlade signed Vince Carter to the Kings, if only for one season.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Buckets by Buddy® just makes you smile. In the pbp in my mind, he got ALL the commentary and I ignored what happened just afterwards on the other end of the court. I can do that with Christina and Pitbull blaring from my speakers. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I still think the Warriors need to find someone named "Tunes" or "Toons" in the off-season - for what should be obvious reasons.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I may have discovered something. Listening to Pitbull with a variety of different featured artists is a LOT more fun than listening to Warriors worship. And the game seems to be keeping pace with the music.

GO KINGS!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Note: I made what was an innocent comment and it posted almost exactly at the moment McCaw hit the floor. I deleted it - for the simple reason I would NEVER wish or condone injury on a player. I feel very badly for saying it.

I really hope McCaw will be okay.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm very surprised they're allowing a camera to film this. And as I say that, they switch away from showing him being loaded onto the stretcher.

My thoughts and prayers are with Patrick McCaw.