[Game] Kings v. Warriors - March 31, 2018 - 7 PT

Watching game on tape delay. WCS is looking very similar to McGee. Bogs looks similar to Clay. Hield has been really elevatingvhis game since a star break. That step back frm 3 is nice, handles will never be a strength but are improving clearly along with his pmaymaking anf finishing. Fox could get to line a lot more but doesn attack agressively enough yet. Love sampson but that jumper needs a little work. Cooley is a wide body. Loos like a swimmng pool.

Liking the heap shot from Green to Cooley. Likeing watching him push around the warriors. He looks like power lifting should be hos sport after basketball. Too bad he is fairly ground bound.

Will be very entertained wathing Bruno, Haley, Sampson and Cooley battle it out. Sampson and Cooley are a lot of fun to watch. Oposing team must hate playong against such physical scrubs. Hilarious

Jerry reynolds needs to hang it up. Just seems like kings keeping him atound more as a thanks for his historybwith the team and less because of his performance. Getting harder and harder to listen to him. Hope he retires on his own and let Doug or someone else take his spot.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The same "holier than thou" Warriors fans calling for Vince's head are probably the same dudes who steadfastly denied that there was anything intentional about Zaza "accidentally" taking out Kawhi's legs or Draymond Green's several dozen "accidental" kicks to the groin.

The same "holier than thou" Warriors fans calling for Vince's head are probably the same dudes who steadfastly denied that there was anything intentional about Zaza "accidentally" taking out Kawhi's legs or Draymond Green's several dozen "accidental" kicks to the groin.
Na he’s clumsy that’s what they say embarrassing really

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Jerry reynolds needs to hang it up. Just seems like kings keeping him atound more as a thanks for his historybwith the team and less because of his performance. Getting harder and harder to listen to him. Hope he retires on his own and let Doug or someone else take his spot.
I disagree. I like listening to Jerry. I hope he leaves on his own terms when he is ready, but I'm glad to listen to him along the way.