[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 1/8/17 - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
All my beautiful snow has turned to rain and yucky mud...LOTS of rain and even more yucky mud. Today we got nearly 3 inches of rain in about 12 hours, with much more expected in the next couple of days. What does this have to do with the game thread? Simple... All the rain we're getting up here is going to end up down there. I'm just glad Golden 1 Center isn't located in the middle of a flood plain.

Now, there's every reason for the Kings to lose this game against the Warriors. And since there is every reason for them to lose, it's almost a certainty the Kings will win. It's been that kind of a year.

Remember to vote DeMarcus Cousins #NBAVote.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

#KeepYourPowderDry

#WhatsACubit?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Man... The Warriors are going to be playing pissed after their loss to Memphis.

Call up and activate PapaG and Skal, because this ones very possibly a 30 point game at half-time.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It would be ideal if Cousins would punish them inside seeing as there will be times in the game where he is guarded by Durant and Green...that said, it's too bad the NBA doesn't have a "Friendly Quit" option here. Career high for McGee?

L

Lopes

We are gonna need atleast 2 others step up if we r gonna win tomorrow and hope klay doesn't want to best his career high again.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
All my beautiful snow has turned to rain and yucky mud...LOTS of rain and even more yucky mud. Today we got nearly 3 inches of rain in about 12 hours, with much more expected in the next couple of days. What does this have to do with the game thread? Simple... All the rain we're getting up here is going to end up down there. I'm just glad Golden 1 Center isn't located in the middle of a flood plain.

Now, there's every reason for the Kings to lose this game against the Warriors. And since there is every reason for them to lose, it's almost a certainty the Kings will win. It's been that kind of a year.

Remember to vote DeMarcus Cousins #NBAVote.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

#KeepYourPowderDry

#WhatsACubit?
Golden 1 is in the middle of a flood plain. No worries though as long as the levies hold.

This is the game, the primer for the postseason. The way I see if we have these upcoming warrior games to work out how to attack these playoffs and I want the dubs.

We can get em. We need to believe.
This reminds me of Jon Snow in the battle of the bastards, except that Sansa and her backup will be nowhere in sight.

If the best this squad can accomplish is 8th seed, and a playoff matchup with these same Warriors...... then giving away this opportunity to try out what works and what doesn't against them would be really dumb.

K

KingsFan80

Kinda off topic a tad but how are the roads in Sac today? I am thinking about driving up for the game from Modesto. Is there flooding in Sac?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
This is the game, the primer for the postseason. The way I see if we have these upcoming warrior games to work out how to attack these playoffs and I want the dubs.

We can get em. We need to believe.
Hey, even elite teams lose games to the occasional bottom feeder; we might as well be one of them! #GlassHalfFull

dude12

Hall of Famer
We're in for a long night the second Boogie even looks at a referee wrong.

Then he'll completely contradict himself by stating he loves the passion that Draymond Green plays with at some point later in the game.
Yes.....this will be a litmus test for Grant in regards to Draymond and his antics.

Dmc/tolliver/gay/temple/collison. I like this starting lineup. I hope coach doesn't base if he should keep this lineup or not by how we do vs best team in the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.