[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 1/8/17 - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
We have not gotten a stop on back-to-back possessions since it was 64-55. Incidentally, that was also the last time we made back-to-back field goals.

We have not gotten a stop on back-to-back possessions since it was 64-55. Incidentally, that was also the last time we made back-to-back field goals.
That crapty Warriors run is on Cousins. He was abysmal on the floor with his ugly attitude. I wish we had somebody who could pick up the entire team and rally them back..and not yell at the refs passed the whistle. Cousins needs to show he can be that guy... we're all waiting right now. This is a giant game for us

This is a game where we needed Cousins to step up and play like an All-Star. He's poopoo the bed.
You could see it coming too. Before the poopoo hit the fan, he started to get frustrated. Slow simmer to a boil. This was precursor to him and team imploding. I have made this point before, but Boogie has never played in big games, playoff basketball, or games with playoff implications. Playing the Warriors in January is as close as he gets and this is how he responds? This is a 220M player? Nah.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
You could see it coming too. Before the poopoo hit the fan, he started to get frustrated. Slow simmer to a boil. This was precursor to him and team imploding. I have made this point before, but Boogie has never played in big games, playoff basketball, or games with playoff implications. Playing the Warriors in January is as close as he gets and this is how he responds? This is a 220M player? Nah.
And what's the alternative?

I'd rather chance the money on Boogie than losing our only productive player and turning into a perennial 10 win team.

Look at the Kings recent history. What's the chance they get and develop another impact player like Boogie? Next to nil.

And what's the alternative?

I'd rather chance the money on Boogie than losing our only productive player and turning into a perennial 10 win team.

Look at the Kings recent history. What's the chance they get and develop another impact player like Boogie? Next to nil.
The alternative is to retain him at less than max...as accurate reflection of his value.

Good defense and pass by Cousins.....to bad he's melting down
He has 6 turnovers. Got in foul trouble in 1st quarter. Got in foul trouble in second quarter or else our 7-point lead at half time is a 14-point lead. He got unnecessary technical by pretending to be an MMA fighter on a valid over the back call. His energy and effort is clearly and obviously deflated for much of the second half. He's played even with Za Za. If that meets your standards for franchise guy and potential 220M player, then I suggest you raise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.