[Game] Kings v. Suns - Saturday, Dec. 28 - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kings passed on a generational player with elite basketball IQ and skill, but to be fair they picked a tall guy that can jump twice really fast.
I dont know if I'd call Mo Bamba a generational player but yeah he has potential still.

Seriously though in terms of the other guy this is almost like bad karma from the basketball gods.

What part about being 12-20 suggests they're better than 12-20?
I'll tell you. It's because most of their damage is self inflicted. Walton has already basically let it be known that this is considered to be a longer term process than we all thought. When asked about this team not playing up tempo he all but told them to give him time. The question now is how much is too much.

What part about being 12-20 suggests they're better than 12-20?
Injuries can make an impact. Some teams may look worst if they got 2 starters consistently injured for example. What concerns me is even with fox and Bagley healthy we not winning. In fact I think we still haven’t won any game this season when both of them played(fox +MB3)

I'll tell you. It's because most of their damage is self inflicted. Walton has already basically let it be known that this is considered to be a longer term process than we all thought. When asked about this team not playing up tempo he all but told them to give him time. The question now is how much is too much.
And you believe that garbage?

Yet another pitiful loss by a Kings team that can’t seem to defend or execute during key moments of games. This hapless crew seems to be the cure-all for any other struggling NBA squad that needs to break a losing streak. What is most distressing is the same foolish errors repeated over and over, game-to-game - missed free throws, stupid fouls, careless turnovers, and defensive lapses resulting in easy baskets for the opponents. This team does not learn from its mistakes or consistently demonstrate the poise needed to be winners. Talent, effort, toughness, and smarts is what it takes to be successful in this league. Sadly, the Kings are lacking in all of those areas.

barnes was also wide open so let’s not act like that was a bad read.
Again bogi had already made 5 3s. That is my point. There were two close games in a row where buddy had the ball in his hands to contol the last play. Both were losses. He is not a point guard. He has horrible handles and should not have the ball in his hands at the end of games.AS THE LAST 2 GAMES DEMONSTRATED.

I think the mods should make an exception and start a thread about who we might draft. At this point, that might be our only hope. I’m thinking the Dayton kid or the McDaniel.

Again bogi had already made 5 3s. That is my point. There were two close games in a row where buddy had the ball in his hands to contol the last play. Both were losses. He is not a point guard. He has horrible handles and should not have the ball in his hands at the end of games.AS THE LAST 2 GAMES DEMONSTRATED.
Then coach should have drawn up a play for Bogi. Coaching staff is asking Buddy to handle the ball and create shots/plays.

I think the mods should make an exception and start a thread about who we might draft. At this point, that might be our only hope. I’m thinking the Dayton kid or the McDaniel.
You want to start a discussion on who the Kings might draft?

The entire basketball world could come to a common consensus and Vlade will choose otherwise. So that discussion would appear to be a waste of time.

When you haven't made the playoffs in 13 seasons, the draft offers little to no hope.

You want to start a discussion of who the Kings might draft?

The entire basketball world could come to a common consensus and Vlade will choose otherwise. So that discussion would appear to be a waste of time.

When you haven't made the playoffs in 13 seasons, the draft offers little to no hope.
You're not looking forward to another Papagiannis surprise I take it?

Buddy made a good pass at the end and Barnes was wide open. Not Buddy's fault that Barnes sucks in the clutch.

Barnes is just a guy. Doesn't help you win. Doesn't make you lose either but he's just "blah".
Barnes is unreliable during crunch time. He doesn’t have that killer instinct, and never will.

Not even gonna say good game to you guys. That was 2 garbage teams fighting out there like idiots. I honestly think both the Suns and Kings would lose to some college basketball teams.

At least the Kings have a valid excuse in having their starting PG and PF both out for the game.

Suns were only missing a big soft baby who hasn’t been much of a factor this season anyway in the team’s hot start at the beginning of the season.

It sucks that it feels like both the Suns and Kings are gonna suck forever. They can merge both into one team and I don’t even think that team would be a winning team.

What a mess.

Good night folks, hope you all have better things to look forward than sports like I thankfully do.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We have a whole sub-forum devoted to things like trades, draft hopes, etc. Feel free to start your own thread if you like...in the Personnel Moves area. You'll see lots of threads from prior years that are exactly what you're talking about.

If we can get back to playing at the level we attained the LAST time Fox and Bags were out, I am all for just bringing Marvin in off the bench for the foreseeable future. Belli and Holmes were doing just fine.

Not even gonna say good game to you guys. That was 2 garbage teams fighting out there like idiots. I honestly think both the Suns and Kings would lose to some college basketball teams.

At least the Kings have a valid excuse in having their starting PG and PF both out for the game.

Suns were only missing a big soft baby who hasn’t been much of a factor this season anyway in the team’s hot start at the beginning of the season.

It sucks that it feels like both the Suns and Kings are gonna suck forever. They can merge both into one team and I don’t even think that team would be a winning team.

What a mess.

Good night folks, hope you all have better things to look forward than sports like I thankfully do.
Your jinx worked, hats off to you sir!

I am just trying to figure out how we got here. Deadmon wanting out... Giles not playing.... Bagley not looking as polished as last year. Buddy being less like Buddy.... So Lukes strength is a players coach? Can we just bring Dave back?????

Congrats on the win. The Suns are the absolute worst team in the league right now and would make any team look amazing. Our team morale has gone to complete poop and our coach is idiotic and has the most stubborn rotations with no regard for the flow of the game. Only bad news for you guys is that we generally don’t get blown out, we’ll score in garbage time to make the score look respectable. And don’t worry if we’re somehow up big because your team was out drinking on Friday night and plays sloppy in the first three quarters, we’ll let you back into it and let you take the game in the 4th quarter.

I’ll say this, if you don’t watch this game as a Kings fan then your missing out big time. Not exaggerating but about 70% of Suns fans from our forum and reddit will not be watching this game so that should tell you something (if you don’t believe me feel free to check Suns forums and Suns reddit for yourself). Misery loves company so maybe you guys should check out our forums anyway to feel better about the Kings recent decline.

*on a side note I’m playing Holmes in fanduel because he’s likely to have a 20/20 game as long as the Kings don’t somehow pull away with a 20+ pt lead and rest the starters. Our big soft baby DeAndre Ayton has a boo boo on his ankle and is out for the next several weeks after the bum just came back from a suspension for trying to hide taking roids) If any of you play DFS, I highly recommend playing Holmes it’s a no brainer. You’re welcome.
I nominate you to create 29 SACKINGSFAN accounts and post ultimate jinx posts on opponent fan sites. We can use all the help we can get. Maybe 28 accounts, we won’t make you do it against the suns :p

I am just trying to figure out how we got here. Deadmon wanting out... Giles not playing.... Bagley not looking as polished as last year. Buddy being less like Buddy.... So Lukes strength is a players coach? Can we just bring Dave back?????
This is an understandable thought now. Did not understand the firing last year, but willing to give Walton a chance even though I thought it stupid to begin with since Joerger had 2 years experience with the franchise and players that was getting tossed out. Walton comes in with a big handicap in experience comparatively, and it shouldn't be too surprising this is happening. This wasn't a Warrior team with 3 or 4 All-Stars on it and 2 starter-level players on the bench that Walton got to take up from being an assistant already.

They must avoid 10 under at all costs. - that means splitting with the Nuggets and Clippers - and then beating the Grizzlies. Given what we've seen, they may lose them all to 11 under and a 10 game losing streak. And playoff teams do not lose 10 in a row in the regular season and make the playoffs... except for 1 team I found through searching:

The 1980 Trailblazers who lost 10 in a row and still made the NBA playoffs at 38-44 BUT --- HOWEVER they also started the season with a 9 game win streak :)

I'am so over Barnes and Buddy they got away with highway robbery in the off-season and now are just rubbing salt into the wound. Is there seriously not some big body in the G-League (Alvin Williams) who we could sign if they will not play Giles?

JJ reminds me of a bigger Ray Mcallum which is not a bad thing similar types athletes with JJ being slightly more explosive.

Your jinx worked, hats off to you sir!
I nominate you to create 29 SACKINGSFAN accounts and post ultimate jinx posts on opponent fan sites. We can use all the help we can get. Maybe 28 accounts, we won’t make you do it against the suns :p
Lol if it makes you feel any better (probably not but still), it certainly didn’t feel like a win for any Suns fan I know. Both teams wanted the other one to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.