[Game] Kings v. Suns - Saturday, Dec. 28 - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the win. The Suns are the absolute worst team in the league right now and would make any team look amazing. Our team morale has gone to complete poop and our coach is idiotic and has the most stubborn rotations with no regard for the flow of the game. Only bad news for you guys is that we generally don’t get blown out, we’ll score in garbage time to make the score look respectable. And don’t worry if we’re somehow up big because your team was out drinking on Friday night and plays sloppy in the first three quarters, we’ll let you back into it and let you take the game in the 4th quarter.

I’ll say this, if you don’t watch this game as a Kings fan then your missing out big time. Not exaggerating but about 70% of Suns fans from our forum and reddit will not be watching this game so that should tell you something (if you don’t believe me feel free to check Suns forums and Suns reddit for yourself). Misery loves company so maybe you guys should check out our forums anyway to feel better about the Kings recent decline.

*on a side note I’m playing Holmes in fanduel because he’s likely to have a 20/20 game as long as the Kings don’t somehow pull away with a 20+ pt lead and rest the starters. Our big soft baby DeAndre Ayton has a boo boo on his ankle and is out for the next several weeks after the bum just came back from a suspension for trying to hide taking roids) If any of you play DFS, I highly recommend playing Holmes it’s a no brainer. You’re welcome.

Last edited:
If the Suns play their aggressive, hands defense that they did the first game, the Kings lose and Buddy has 7 turnovers.

Fox’s injury is good news. Bags might be done for the year—getting a second opinion is a bad sign. Foot injuries for an athletic big is a really bad sign. Hope I’m wrong about the Bags injury.

Trade Dedmon & trade Buddy. I’ll take peanuts for Dedmon. Philly would love Buddy. Boston could use him too.

It’s evident that we’re having problems that we weren’t prepared for. With consistent injuries to our two supposed upcoming stars.
Throw in Buddy and for the most part Bogdan stinking up the place I can see why some want to complain or jump ship.

I am used to this being a kings fan but just didn’t expect it so early in this season. Sad

I wonder if Walton is too nice a coach for Bogdan? When Bogdan makes dumb plays ( which he shouldn’t) Walton doesn’t say a word. Compare with Bogdan’s Serbian coaches who literally choked him when he came off the floor.

Popovich also has a confrontational coaching style, that for Bogdan might work better.

I am curious how big man rotation will be handled with both Dedmon and Giles alienated. We could use Dedmon on Baynes. I guess we will see long small ball stretches with either Holmes or Bjelica at 5 and Barnes/Ariza on 4/3. I hope JJ plays some SF/SG minutes. CoJo will guard Booker, Buddy/Bogdan can be hidden on Rubio (if he doesn't catch fire). OTOH, they will probably use Rubio and Bridges on defense against Buddy/Bogdan. They are both good defenders, so I hope someone else steps up, hopefully, Bjelica and Barns.

Congrats on the win. The Suns are the absolute worst team in the league right now and would make any team look amazing. Our team morale has gone to complete poop and our coach is idiotic and has the most stubborn rotations with no regard for the flow of the game. Only bad news for you guys is that we generally don’t get blown out, we’ll score in garbage time to make the score look respectable. And don’t worry if we’re somehow up big because your team was out drinking on Friday night and plays sloppy in the first three quarters, we’ll let you back into it and let you take the game in the 4th quarter.

I’ll say this, if you don’t watch this game as a Kings fan then your missing out big time. Not exaggerating but about 70% of Suns fans from our forum and reddit will not be watching this game so that should tell you something (if you don’t believe me feel free to check Suns forums and Suns reddit for yourself). Misery loves company so maybe you guys should check out our forums anyway to feel better about the Kings recent decline.

*on a side note I’m playing Holmes in fanduel because he’s likely to have a 20/20 game as long as the Kings don’t somehow pull away with a 20+ pt lead and rest the starters. Our big soft baby DeAndre Ayton has a boo boo on his ankle and is out for the next several weeks after the bum just came back from a suspension for trying to hide taking roids) If any of you play DFS, I highly recommend playing Holmes it’s a no brainer. You’re welcome.
Ultimate jinx post, well played

Suns are a mismatch for us especially with Fox and Bagley out. Rubio, Booker, Baynes all present issues for us. A good result in this one will have to be a result of good team play and an overshoot in the other direction as far as the shooting is concerned... I believe they will be up to it.

I wonder if Walton is too nice a coach for Bogdan? When Bogdan makes dumb plays ( which he shouldn’t) Walton doesn’t say a word. Compare with Bogdan’s Serbian coaches who literally choked him when he came off the floor.

Popovich also has a confrontational coaching style, that for Bogdan might work better.
I certainly hope Luke doesn't repeat that disgusting behaviour.

Did that guy ever coach Bjelica? Asking for Afflalo

Took a look on the lines tonight, Kings favored by roughly 2 points, it does range a tad.

One site claims 52% are betting on the Suns with the bonus points.

I would of thought with the injuries more money would be on the Suns, guess they have been that bad during their losing streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.