[Game] Kings v. Suns - 4/11/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh golly gee, Jim. The first technical since the trade? Really? (Everybody on the Kings broadcast team who doesn't listen to Grant raise their hands...) Idiot.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
As I've said, I'm perfectly fine with beating down other teams as long as WCS, Skal, PapaG, and Buddy are leading the beatdown.

I'd be singing a different tune if this was a lead on the back of Tyreke Evans and Arron Afflalo. :p

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
As I've said, I'm perfectly fine with beating down other teams as long as WCS, Skal, PapaG, and Buddy are leading the beatdown.

I'd be singing a different tune if this was a lead on the back of Tyreke Evans and Arron Afflalo. :p
Define the word 'team' in this context. I've seen the Phoenix Suns before and most of them are on the bench for this one. We're beating a bunch of sacrificial lambs.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Define the word 'team' in this context. I've seen the Phoenix Suns before and most of them are on the bench for this one. We're beating a bunch of sacrificial lambs.
I guess I should have just said "winning". Any win on the young guys back is fine, whether they're playing the Celtics or Garrett Temple's AAU team.