[Game] Kings v. Suns - 4/11/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

gunks

Hall of Famer
So some of you are mad because the Suns are tanking? I have no words.
It feels dirty! I miss rooting for wins, but the FO sunk that ship when they ditched Cuz.

Thank goodness this horrible season is almost over!

In the meantime, looking forward to Skal vs Chriss round 2. Go Skal!!!

Tanking? What's tanking? I'm going to my last game at G1 Center this season and expect the Kings to beat the pants off of Phx no matter what they through at us. ADA seats at Plaza level like the seats I have next season. Plenty of leg room in moveable chairs, way above folks in front of you, easy, easy access, flat run to the rest rooms, hot dog stand, and beer counters, and nobody over your shoulder. Half season or quarter season or whatever available for you next season. Just contact me. I've got two seats. Go Kings! A win won't make much difference in our drafting position. For success all Vlade needs is to know which spot or spots we have. Our scouting and evaluation process will takeover and we will bag some good nes. Go Kings!

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Tanking? What's tanking? I'm going to my last game at G1 Center this season and expect the Kings to beat the pants off of Phx no matter what they through at us. ADA seats at Plaza level like the seats I have next season. Plenty of leg room in moveable chairs, way above folks in front of you, easy, easy access, flat run to the rest rooms, hot dog stand, and beer counters, and nobody over your shoulder. Half season or quarter season or whatever available for you next season. Just contact me. I've got two seats. Go Kings! A win won't make much difference in our drafting position. For success all Vlade needs is to know which spot or spots we have. Our scouting and evaluation process will takeover and we will bag some good nes. Go Kings!
It really would. If we lose two games our highest possible pick is 6th (we would need the Knicks to beat Philadelphia tomorrow). If we win even one game our pick moves into a tie with Dallas for 8/9 with a 50% chance that we pick 9th. That's a difference of 4 picks. The odds of us moving up (and getting Philly's #5 pick) are effectively nil at #9. At #6 it would be almost 20%. I mean I do understand wanting to see the team win regardless, but it absolutely matters for our draft seeding. If you like the PGs in this draft, we do not want to be picking 9th. It's very likely they're all gone by then.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It really would. If we lose two games our highest possible pick is 6th (we would need the Knicks to beat Philadelphia tomorrow). If we win even one game our pick moves into a tie with Dallas for 8/9 with a 50% chance that we pick 9th. That's a difference of 4 picks. The odds of us moving up (and getting Philly's #5 pick) are effectively nil at #9. At #6 it would be almost 20%. I mean I do understand wanting to see the team win regardless, but it absolutely matters for our draft seeding. If you like the PGs in this draft, we do not want to be picking 9th. It's very likely they're all gone by then.
All that is well and good, but I'll still maintain that a pick differential of a couple of spots doesn't necessarily mean a thing. It's still a crap shoot IMHO. No harm at all in Pshn80 or anyone else at the game rooting for the team. The guys in the jerseys will appreciate it.

I cannot wait for this to be over. I hope I never see the Kings or their fans worrying about the draft lottery again for the rest of my life.

The Kings will still only have 9 active players. I know some of you guys are obsessive over the tank but aside from cutting the entire roster and replacing the players with 50-year-old dudes from the stands there's not much more we can do to "tank"
I'm 50 years old and of the big 3 american sports I absolutely sucked most at basketball. Suit me up, I'm ready to go.

Thanks for that, I wont let the team down. I saw pshn80 mention taking a bus trip as a 10 year old back in 1940. Recon we should suit him up as well.
Problem is, your plus/minus might be the same or better than some of the scrubs (Tyreke/Afflalo) sitting tonight. No sense in them out over Temple/Lawson, players that help the team win, if the goal tonight is to be concerned about the pick

Problem is, your plus/minus might be the same or better than some of the scrubs (Tyreke/Afflalo) sitting tonight. No sense in them out over Temple/Lawson, players that help the team win, if the goal tonight is to be concerned about the pick
I have good size for the PG position. 6'1" 200 lbs of more fat than muscle these days. Let me run the point, two trips up and down the court have a coronary event as a distraction while someone changes the scoreboard.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, Tetsujin. Since you're in Japan, I think it's only right we have you listed to be first off the bench. Get hustlin'!!!