[Game] Kings v. Spurs - Saturday, Feb. 9 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Believe it or not, the Kings are five and five in their last 10 games. It may feel like 1-9 over the last 10 games, but it is 5-5. If the Kings can beat SA tonight, who are 4-6 over their last 10 games and who have lost three in a row on the road, the Kings have an opportunity to be 6-4 over their last 10 games. All this without a legit center in sight right now. It may be that we're so exhausted from fighting the ebb tide that we haven't realized that it actually has turned.

Bjelica could be as important in this game as against Miami. He will be facing Aldridge, who fortunately for Bjelica doesn't have much mobility, but is still just as tall as he was five years ago. Keep the turnovers down, make Aldridge look even older than he is, and the Kings should win this one.

This will be a good test for our team. I know I am easily drawn in when the team is playing good but they are trying to right the ship.

Now about the end of last nights game and the to me the obvious non calls our team had on offense. I saw we had a good lead and tried to burn the clock. I do not believe our team will score every time this way but for Fox to get hammered on several of those plays just isn’t right.

This will be a good test for our team. I know I am easily drawn in when the team is playing good but they are trying to right the ship.

Now about the end of last nights game and the to me the obvious non calls our team had on offense. I saw we had a good lead and tried to burn the clock. I do not believe our team will score every time this way but for Fox to get hammered on several of those plays just isn’t right.
While the contact you see involving Fox looks bad, he has a tendency to create all the contact against legal defenders. With that being said, he draws fouls with the best of them. I believe he’s near the top of the league in that regard.

So I’ve never really gotten behind the “Fox never gets any calls” brigade.

Since I don’t regularly follow the Conference standings, I was actually surprised to see that San Antonio’s record isn’t much better than that of the Kings: 22-29 for SAS vs. 20-31 for SAC.

"This will be a good test for our team."
This is true every night they play.
The fastest way to lose the game time edge and desire is to declare "We should win this one."
How can a team that has lost more than 60% of their games in the last ten years be so over confident?
I would pose the same question to Kings' fans.
Every team in the NBA has talent. The way to win is to stay humble and stay hungry.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The building sounds like they used up all the energy last night. That's the one thing I don't like about G1C. People have so many other things to do on the concourse they don't always get to their seats right away. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.