[Game] Kings v. Rockets - Wednesday, Feb. 6 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Wow, if I've ever read a defeatist statement.....let's draw up forfeits for those pesky Rockets and Clippers. Warriors and Thunder, no problem - straight up, but Rockets and Clippers holy *h^t-chickens.
the results speak for themselves. We can re-visit this topic the next time the Kings lose to one of those two, if you'd like.

Houston is an odd team. I would like to see the Kings double Harden more.
The KIngs had more rebounds and more assists than Houston.
When the Rockets rain down 3s and get hot look out. It is easy not to like Harden and Paul.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Why bother, you've given up on the competition to begin with..... no reason to watch those games anyway as the outcome is foretold.
best believe those games I won't be putting much effort into watching, and then when the foregone conclusion upholds, I'll come and quote you.

best believe those games I won't be putting much effort into watching, and then when the foregone conclusion upholds, I'll come and quote you.
So you'll invest the time to post about it now and later but wont "put effort into watching it". You either watch/follow it or you don't. Sure, you can quote me all you want, - right here - I don't know if they'll win or lose, and so will not state they're "automatic losses". So ambiguous isn't it.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
So you'll invest the time to post about it now and later but wont "put effort into watching it". You either watch/follow it or you don't. Sure, you can quote me all you want, - right here - I don't know if they'll win or lose, and so will not state they're "automatic losses". So ambiguous isn't it.
you may not know because maybe you see only what you want to see, but not to worry. I'm not saying you don't have to watch it, I'm just saying it's a loss, what's so wrong with that? Does reality hurt that much?

you may not know because maybe you see only what you want to see, but not to worry. I'm not saying you don't have to watch it, I'm just saying it's a loss, what's so wrong with that? Does reality hurt that much?
Of course I see what I want to see! To quote pop-culture - These aren't the droids you're looking for......I find your lack of faith disturbing
You wrote "automatic loss"...... no just loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.