[Game] Kings v. Rockets - 4/3/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
When I was a kid, the first real family vacation we ever went on was to Yosemite. It was planned for months until finally it was only a day away. Like lots of kids, I didn't sleep the night before we left. When my mom came in at about 5 a.m. to wake me up because my dad wanted to make sure we got "an early start," I was wide-awake and fully dressed.

That's how I feel about tomorrow's BoG committee presentations. I won't be there but I'll not going to get much sleep between now and when the meeting starts at 11 a.m. NY time. Tomorrow promises to be full of rumors, suppositions, moves and counter-moves and so much more.

And then, to top it all off, our Kings are facing the Houston Rockets. James Hardin may or may not play, but we're still going to have our hands full. Luckily, DMC seems to have good games against the Rockets with a career average of 17.8 points, 9 rebs, and 1.8 assists.

Hopefully there will be joy in STA. We may not have all the answers but at least we will have heard all the questions.

GO KINGS!

Welcome back, Cisco! Hope you get a standing O!
I'll second that. Good run with the K.ings and a few scars to show for it. Get a couple of threes and block a couple of shots.

Edit: Garcia started the game Monday, played 25 minutes, scored 14 points, and the Rockets won the game going away. Pleases me.

Last edited:
When I was a kid, the first real family vacation we ever went on was to Yosemite. It was planned for months until finally it was only a day away. Like lots of kids, I didn't sleep the night before we left. When my mom came in at about 5 a.m. to wake me up because my dad wanted to make sure we got "an early start," I was wide-awake and fully dressed.
No intention to hijack this thread but I just LOVE Yosemite Park. Last year I was there with the family just after the snow blizzard (April last year). It was incredible! The kids really enjoyed the snow and the trails (as usual). Glad to hear you have good memories as well.

Welcome back, Cisco! Hope you get a standing O!
+1

I'm at the game now it is so disrespectful how much they're playing into the whole Cowtown thing: FFA, cattle farms and milk the cow game at the break... Magoofed again!!!

Stopped by to say, Keith Smart never ceases to amaze. More Outlaw minutes. And Tyreke had 2 early fouls so you sit him for 14 minutes of play? WtF

Stopped by to say, Keith Smart never ceases to amaze. More Outlaw minutes. And Tyreke had 2 early fouls so you sit him for 14 minutes of play? WtF
It was bound to happen. With all the good stuff that has happened today in NYC, I forgot we still have to deal with a D-1 high school level coach