[Game] Kings v Pistons 1/10/19 7pm PT/10pm ET- Time to battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Bold Prediction: Inspired by trade rumors WC$ out rebounds Drummond tonight! Kings win by 7
Well... Drummond is sitting at 15rpg this season, so saying you're making a bold prediction is an understatement!

If WCS does out rebound Drummond people will still probably rag on him, and I will personally INTERNET FIGHT THEM!

..... but uh, I think the odds of that happening are probably in the single digits.

Anyways, go Kings! Need this W!

No Blake for the Pistons. Absolutely 100% need this one to keep pace. We've gotten some good luck this season facing teams without their main stars and haven't taken advantage as much as we should (Utah w/o Mitchell, Pacers w/o Dipo twice, Suns w/o Booker) all come to mind immediately. Pistons have also been playing like utter trash lately too.

I'm accepting the 20-20 Drummond game, but tonight is all about not letting the Bullock/Kennard/Johnson types to go off for a career game. We keep them in check, it should be a win.

Kings should win if they can stay focused for 48. Detroit is surprisingly bad.

I did watch Kuzma completely punk Blake in the game last night.
41 in. 3 Qtrs.
Blake is not playing this game.

But, I anticipate Casey’s team will play a lot harder tonite. Just for prides sake. Also, to stay in the East Playoff conversation.

Have to make sure Jackson or Bullock don’t have one of those get crazy shooting games.

Most of Detroit’s starting five didn’t even play the 4th last night.

Would like to see Bags and Giles get at least good burn tonite 25-30 min

The Pistons are simply not the same team without Ish Smith running the show, before his injury they were 13-9, since they are 4-12...

The Kings are favored by a whopping 8 points....

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Yea, you're right. These recent losses, most notably that awful, utter collapse in PHX has me down. I just need to see one well-played, competent performance from this team to get my thoughts straight.
Lol yeah. I’ve been expecting a crash down for two months now so the loss didn’t really bring me too down, despite how stupid an L it was.

Plus this team is 100% different without Bagley. I’ll say they absolutely do suck without him.

Yea, you're right. These recent losses, most notably that awful, utter collapse in PHX has me down. I just need to see one well-played, competent performance from this team to get my thoughts straight.
At least you will find some joy after a win tonight. PHX was the multiplier for my angst that had been built up over a string of really tough losses, most of which were games that we gave away. The free win giveaway that the Kings decided to start also came after a string of really unnecessary seeming come from behind wins. I need to see some wins in which we appear somewhat in control for most of the game.

At least you will find some joy after a win tonight. PHX was the multiplier for my angst that had been built up over a string of really tough losses, most of which were games that we gave away. The free win giveaway that the Kings decided to start also came after a string of really unnecessary seeming come from behind wins. I need to see some wins in which we appear somewhat in control for most of the game.
2 games ago against Orlando we were in control entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.