[Game] Kings v. Lakers - 3/30/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I wasn't advocating lots of minutes, but wouldn't you rather have him in there for his shooting in this situation? For 10 seconds?
Not if he hasn't touched the court all night. You can't bring a shooter in ice cold and expect him to hit that shot. Best way I know to destroy his confidence once and for all.

Smart play during timeout was so ****ty I saw Tyreke and Isaiah nodding their heads.. I blame the coaching more so the refs this game. Just wait until we get the new ownership here in Sac, LA wont win another game against the Kings for a long time.

Probably had to do with the fact that DMC initiated the contact. If he would have waited a split second He might have gotten the call.
I still call bs on that, how many times have star players done what DMC does and the call goes their way, more often than not, this is the second game this week Kobe got away with something at the end of the game, if you count the Minnesota game.

Probably had to do with the fact that DMC initiated the contact. If he would have waited a split second He might have gotten the call.
any player in the league not playing against a Laker team thats on the border of the playoffs gets that call.

did u guys not see Ricky Rubio get hacked by Kobe and Howard on a game-tying 3 this week? the league came out after the game and said it was a foul. same ****. helping LA

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I still call bs on that, how many times have star players done what DMC does and the call goes their way, more often than not, this is the second game this week Kobe got away with something at the end of the game, if you count the Minnesota game.
The league acknowledged that Bryant got away with one: why wouldn't we count it?

The Kobe call was crap. He missed, screamed and jumped up and down and like a spoiled little brat, got the foul.

However, the cousins play was not a foul. He jumped into him and WTF is our center doing shooting god damn 3's?

I feel sick!

I replayed the foul on Kobe and I really don't understand how the ref waits until after the shot to blow the whistle. Can someone tell me this is normal to wait if the shot is made before you blow the whistle? Then the rediculous non call on Cousins? Why have I seen this scenario so many times against LA?

We did chuck four three point attempts away but still the game needs to be fair. I feel ill.

The Kobe call was crap. He missed, screamed and jumped up and down and like a spoiled little brat, got the foul.

However, the cousins play was not a foul. He jumped into him and WTF is our center doing shooting god damn 3's?
I'd agree with you if it wasn't called a foul the other 99% of the time in the NBA.

any player in the league not playing against a Laker team thats on the border of the playoffs gets that call.

did u guys not see Ricky Rubio get hacked by Kobe and Howard on a game-tying 3 this week? the league came out after the game and said it was a foul. same ****. helping LA
A center pushing into another center as he was coming down beyond the 3 point line getting the call? Really?!

Its not a foul. That rule of initiating contact trying to get the foul call was eliminated several years ago. C'mon man, He used his shoulder.
I completely agree with you BUT all I want is that they make that non call consistently. If that was Kobe or Durant or James, that whistle goes off quick.

Its not a foul. That rule of initiating contact trying to get the foul call was eliminated several years ago. C'mon man, He used his shoulder.
no, the new rule is that your cant jump SIDEWAYS to create contact with the defender. Cousins jumped straight forward = Foul. D Wade does it multiple times per game and gets the foul every time.

and in fact, Kobe did it to Patterson in the 3rd quarter and got the call