[Game] Kings v. LA Kobes - 1/7/16, 7:30 PT, 10:30 ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That was certainly a win. I would have enjoyed it a billion times more if we kept the blowout on.
Face it. We were on the edge of our seats, the Kings blew it and still found a way to win. A month ago I wouldn't have believed it if I had seen it.

I

Im Still Ballin

Stop this!

Just because the ice is cold, doesn't mean you have to keep shouting it to everyone you see. Pick your GD moment...
Respect greatness.

It was heartfelt to see the Black Mamba shaking hands and hugging with Peja and Vlade. Great moment.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
What's really worrying about games like this is that everybody in the starting lineup played well and we almost lost to the Lakers, a complete joke of a team this season. Yes Kobe had a little vintage magic in him but that's no excuse for giving up 115 to the Lakers. The lack of 4th quarter intensity continues to plague us. And we gave up 67 points in the second half! To the Lakers! You'd have to try really hard to play worse defense than that. Something has to change here.

He looked great in the 1st Q and then just disappeared after he missed a few open 3s

As much as McLemore has been a disappointment, I'm completely over Seth Curry.

Not just this game. His close out on Deron Williams the other night did us no favors. I'd take Stockton Jr over him at this point.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

Not just this game. His close out on Deron Williams the other night did us no favors. I'd take Stockton Jr over him at this point.
But did you know his brother was MVP last season?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
It would be like if I went to a guy's wedding and just constantly shouted about the one time he got really drunk in college and did crazy things with a hooker.
Hell, considering what Bryant has done to us, it'd be more like if you went to a guy's wedding and just constantly shouted about the one time you got really drunk in college, and did crazy things with the bride.

Curry was so damn lost tonight. Him and Collison stunk up the game.

Belinelli was a huge liability on defense too.

The only reason why we had Beli in instead of Ben at the last few mins is because of Beli's scoring ability.

So disappointed in our bench today..aside from Kofus.

On the brighter side, a win like this builds character.

#Brightside

Yeah, and coaching like that makes it really hard on players when they don't need it. Like how Cuz had to come in and bail him out. He went small in the back court and it just about cost him another game. Thank you Quincy late for the defensive help.

I

Im Still Ballin

Don't know what to take away from this game. So much good, so much bad.

It feels good to know that we still have Casspi and WCS to come

I wonder what game we'll bring against GSW

Glenn

Hall of Famer
We didn't deserve to win tonight.

Well, we didn't deserve to lose the other night.

Let's call it even. Goodnight everyone.

GO KINGS!
I believe in the game where a 3 was rained on us in the last second I said we'd win one like that (kinda) to make up for it. We just have to play hard and the team forgot that. Play hard and let luck and the refs do whatever.

Who cares if we didn't deserve it? Honest!

I

Im Still Ballin

Fit Cousins has finally arrived. He NEEDS WCS to take some heat off of him defensively. The analytics show how good that pairing is. Hopefully sooner than later.