[Game] Kings v. Heat - Friday, 2/8 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t know how we won this game. Defense? They stopped making shots? That was bizarre. We never played well really. And we won, against a very solid team. This is huge.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I really don’t know how we won this game. Defense? They stopped making shots? That was bizarre. We never played well really. And we won, against a very solid team. This is huge.
Miami is not that solid. They were 25-27 before this game. However, they had a better road record than at home. Go figure.

Defense. The Heat were on pace for 118 at halftime and didn’t even finish with 100. They only scored 37 points in the second half. 33 in the second quarter. It’s like the game the Kings had in Brooklyn only the Heat still played defense when their shots stopped falling

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I wonder why. Do they know each other or train with each other? Kinda odd to exchange it with a deep bench 3rd string pg. Usually it's with one of the top players or good friends.
You don't know? Wade has been exchanging jerseys with players all season long after the game. They reach out to him in advance and he accepts it. Why miss the opportunity to have yourself an authentic Wade jersey? That will be a pricey jersey one day when he's long done playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.