• Making sure Mike Dunleavy doesn't hit Boogie's junk

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Napear is in fine form tonight. Should trade his sorry ass to the Hawks where apparently he would be happier gushing over his Hawks.

As an aside, a potential diagnosis is that Cousins is flat because he runs on the out of control fire and controlling it is unnatural. but he once did it for nearly 1/3 of a season a couple of years ago, and eventually adjusted.

Also, while the Kings own announcers compete to be petted on the head by the refs, the Hawks, or anybody else that gives them a chubby, the sense of persecution the Kings have, legit or not, might be beginning to wake them up in a circle the wagons us against the world sort of way.

I love Boogie but games like tonight are what make me question if he can ever lead a winning team. When things don't go his way he doesn't fight through and find ways to help his team. He sulks, jogs back on defense and generally turtles up.
The exact opposite of every other great player/leader in the NBA. Your best player is supposed to rally the troops and have guys killing themselves out there to follow your lead. Who wants to play hard when the highest paid and most talented player on your team is playing like a zombie?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I love Boogie but games like tonight are what make me question if he can ever lead a winning team. When things don't go his way he doesn't fight through and find ways to help his team. He sulks, jogs back on defense and generally turtles up.
which leads me to ask the next question; can this team afford to pay 200 million to a mentally weak player and keep him long term?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
The exact opposite of every other great player/leader in the NBA. Your best player is supposed to rally the troops and have guys killing themselves out there to follow your lead. Who wants to play hard when the highest paid and most talented player on your team is playing like a zombie?

You make a valid point. Ask yourself, would you want to be a teammate of Cousins?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
which leads me to ask the next question; can this team afford to pay 200 million to a mentally weak player and keep him long term?
I don't know whether we can "afford" to pay him, but he's going to get paid, anyway. There's just more money than there are good players to give it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.