• Containing Schroder

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Making sure Mike Dunleavy doesn't hit Boogie's junk

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Culture change? hmm. I don't see the culture change so far... actually, I see the team coming out deflated as ****, and Matt Barnes going back to his old habits.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Casspi come back soon, please.
I'm quite serious when I say I don't think he's hurt, maybe never was.

If he wanted a chance to stay he blew it. But I think that writing was on the wall. If he had stepped up with rudy out, who knows. Instead he sat, the team adjusted, and now if he sets foot on the floor again there's a healthy chance it will just be the obligatory "see, he's healthy enough to trade" game just before the deadline.

I'm quite serious when I say I don't think he's hurt, maybe never was.

If he wanted a chance to stay he blew it. But I think that writing was on the wall. If he had stepped up with rudy out, who knows. Instead he sat, the team adjusted, and now if he sets foot on the floor again there's a healthy chance it will just be the obligatory "see, he's healthy enough to trade" game just before the deadline.
Omri flat out is not a guy that would fake an injury or go along with a plan to sit him with a phantom ailment. It's not part of his mental makeup.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The strange case of McBen.

Who wants to bet he'll play his way back to the starting lineup (again) before falling off the face of the planet (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.