• Containing Schroder

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Making sure Mike Dunleavy doesn't hit Boogie's junk

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the most physically dominant player in the NBA but he seems more content to play like James Harden. Not gonna work.
It's true. The perimeter thing with him i harped on after 10 games in the season. Bruski debated whether it was coaching or Cousins preference. May be condition a little? Harder to run the floor 4/5 instead of to the three point line?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
this is what happens when you have no guard to help initiate the offense or someone with competent ball handling...ugly ugly basketball

I can't believe I rushed home to watch this mess. There's gotta be a weak link somewhere on this team that makes us play so damn inconsistent.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The Hawks have a good defensive gameplan and the Kings aren't adjusting. They look uncomfortable and are settling for bad jumpers.
I sometimes wonder if it takes Joerger a quarter and a half to figure out what other teams are doing? It reminds me of when Gorilla Monsoon used to rib Greg "The Hammer" Valentine on the air, and say that sometimes the Hammer wouldn't even get warmed up for fifteen minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.