[Game] Kings v. Clippers - Thursday, Nov. 29 - 7:30 PT (TNT coverage)

“Hey, if I told you in September the Kings would be 10-11 you would’ve laughed me out the building. This happens. Rusty after 3 days rest vs a team with a good sweat going having played the night before”

Certainly some questionable coaching decisions:

Extended minutes for Jackson and Williams
No minutes for Giles after a good start
Only 5 shots for Beli on a night he was hot.
Fox frozen on the bench

Williams should never have more minutes than Bjelica.

The curse is getting a false removal lately. Another game where Bjelica plays under 20 minutes. He's was on his way to a HUGE night.

So much for second night of back-to-back. Clips smashed Phoenix 24 hours ago by 16 and now blow past Kings tonight. A VERY well rested Sac team. Biggest BS in NBA is constant back-to-back WEAK excuse. San Antonio literally thrives on back-to-back games with annual rodeo very long road tour. Pop says toughens them up with us against the world mentality. Clips tougher than the Kings tonight and beat them at their own game.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
So much for second night of back-to-back. Clips smashed Phoenix 24 hours ago by 16 and now blow past Kings tonight. A VERY well rested Sac team. Biggest BS in NBA is constant back-to-back WEAK excuse. San Antonio literally thrives on back-to-back games with annual rodeo very long road tour. Pop says toughens them up with us against the world mentality. Clips tougher than the Kings tonight and beat them at their own game.
Having the Spurs roster of the last twenty years also helps.

Bagley was our best player tonight, so where is he going to play? Take WCS minutes? Giles hardly played.

You certainly don't cut Bagley, who is hopefully not injured BTW. All I know is that since Bjelica has had his role cut the Kings have gone 2-4. Giles will have his shot at the end of the season and having a 3 1/2 big rotation is beyond doable.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Clippers are a better team, a tougher team, a more veteran team. That said, Kings were positively awful at the beginning of the game. They just didn't show the aggression that you would want from the opening tip. It seems oftentimes they have to get punched several times before they can find it within themselves to play with aggression. They must find it within themselves to play with physical aggression at the beginning of games. Fox, as the leader of this team, has got to get in the right frame of mind to play from the opening tip. He's admitted that he has difficulty doing so.

I hope it's nothing serious with Bagley.