[Game] Kings v. Clippers - Thursday, Nov. 29 - 7:30 PT (TNT coverage)

I have a horrible feeling the Kings are primed for a “Lose 15 of the next 20” streak.

There are certainly on court issues beyond anything else. Randomized lineup patterns, reliance on less talented players when you are attempting to be the fastest team in the league, and an inconsistent pick and roll identity on both ends are all things that aren't helping right now.

Kings have won the board handily
The assists to turnover is good
The free throws are about even

They just simply aren’t playing any freakin defense

I trust Joerger. I'm sure he had a reason for not putting him in earlier. You think Joerger doesn't want to win this game?
No way does Joerger not want to win the game. The problem is at the NBA level sometimes coaches think they are the reason behind the winning when in reality, the best thing a coach can do at this level is put his players in the best position to succeed and then step out of the way. We're starting to see that tinkering rear it's ugly head again.

Kings fans: "Joerger is a great coach! Kings need to listen to him and fire anyone who disagrees with him and his rotations!"

Also Kings fans: "Joerger's rotations suck! Boo!!! "
No person is immune from critique. He left our best player just chilling on the bench while JJ and Troy Williams were out there.

Unrelated to this is that Bagley is already better than WCS. Not nearly as spaced out as WCS is who doesn’t even recognize lob attempts.

What the hell is going on with this team they better address it because this ain’t the same team that won five in a row. Everyone is out there going through the motions like they won the last 4 championships. From Fox all the way down no one is as aggressive as they were before and they definitely are not providing the effort they once did.

There is a good example of the issues with the Kings offense. They should just go with the KISS method. Keep it simple stupid. They run a pick and roll and easy hoop. Next play they set Willie up 20 feet from the hoop in a post up. Sure he had the mismatch but jeez, we've seen teams literally run pick and roll on the Kings this year until the Kings stop it (which is rare lol). The Kings need to do the same thing. Go with what works until it doesn't work.