[Game] Kings v. Celtics - Sunday, March 25 - 3 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't have access to the Kings game, but enjoying the Duke / Kansas matchup. Bagley is so active for a big, Carter is a bit more plodding but also good.
Just don't post the final score in this thread, okay? Some of us are recording that game while we watch the Kings.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
First quarter impressions: Kings came ready to play, despite the early tipoff time. Kids are working hard on defense and it might just be wishful thinking, but it looks to me like they've been working on defensive coverage in practice.

Oh wow. They just announced Chuck Yeager in the house. I've met General Yeager. INCREDIBLE MAN, but so much smaller in stature than you would think considering what he's accomplished. Glad to see he got a standing ovation from the G1C fans.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Carter, Mason, WCS, DeFox and KK on the court for the Kings.

Kings lead 29-28 with 9:50 left in the second.

Side note: So glad to see the Kings in something other than the baby blues.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
G1C crowd erupts as the Celtics miss two from the free throw line and win a free taco (although I think they're not allowed to say taco).

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Frank Mason with quite possibly the best hairstyle of the night.

Kings 38-33 and both Mason and Hield are looking good at the moment.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Buckets by Buddy continue to rain! He showed a lot of finesse in using a head fake and side step to get his last one. :)

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Why Grant is not suggesting that the building sprinkler system might be needed to extinguish Buddy Hield is beyond me. Oh, that's right, he's not paying attention to the game right now.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And, as I typed the above, he hits another one!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Kings 44-36

Jaylen Brown hits the floor and heads to the line. He's blinking and shaking his head a bit.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
DeFox back in. Nice dish to WCS, who is fouled hard as he heads inside. Misses the dunk but heads for the line. It seems like Fox/WCS are getting more and more in tune with each other.

But Grant appears to be more interested in babbling to Jerry...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kings 50-43

Grant must be reading our board. They just spent about 30 seconds focused on how great Buddy is doing. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Both WCS and Skal doing a pretty good job against the much more experienced Celtics.

57-50 with 57 seconds left. Will grant get a chance to say it??? :p

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I know it's probably wishful thinking, but I'm recording the Kansas game and praying Grant doesn't give away the result. I've shut off all the other possible sources for the spoiler so please don't say anything in this thread.
I feel bad for anyone who's counting on Napear to not be a prick, at any point in time.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
EXCELLENT first half of basketball. You know I'm enjoying it when my biggest gripe would be about the green tights a number of Celtics players are wearing.

GO KINGS!