[Game] Kings v. Blazers Tuesday Feb 27

Very uninteresting game unlike last nights game.

Nothing of note from the young guys other than Hield's defensive plays and Skal's awesome block on Davis.

From Kayte:
Encouraging thing in timeout…

Iman Shumpert who hasn’t even played w/Kings yet since trade (and is known for his defense) was talking at length with De’Aaron Fox about defending Lillard. Obviously don’t know him well yet but he seems to be a quality “team” first vet

Shumpert can only do one thing, defend. He shoots horribly and is a detriment on the floor. Hopeful the Kings cut him or buy him out in the offseason. Will probably never play a minute for the KIngs. Where is he going to play? Kings have enough issues getting Hield and Bogdan minutes. Great idea for Joerger though. Another vet to take away minutes from those guys. Shump can play the 3 sometimes. But, do you really want a Small forward who shoots 37 percent? Really. If KIngs draft a 3, he will be gone for sure.

Shumpert can only do one thing, defend. He shoots horribly and is a detriment on the floor. Hopeful the Kings cut him or buy him out in the offseason. Will probably never play a minute for the KIngs. Where is he going to play? Kings have enough issues getting Hield and Bogdan minutes. Great idea for Joerger though. Another vet to take away minutes from those guys. Shump can play the 3 sometimes. But, do you really want a Small forward who shoots 37 percent? Really. If KIngs draft a 3, he will be gone for sure.
Shumpert will opt in for sure. But if he can reach Fox to play defense he will no worth every penny.

I don't like games where Zbo has the most points and shoots on the team, but still a lot of minutes for youngs... WCS 31, Justin 25, Fox 33, Bogi 32, Buddy 29, Skal 26, Frank 16. I can live with that...

JJ is giving signs of life again. I want to see more from him and in more consistent level.