[Game] Kings @ Trailblazers - 11/11/16 - 7 PT, 10 ET

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Giving Cousins the ball behind the three-point line gives the defense too much time to get set. Why can't our coaches ever run more plays for him to receive in the high post?
That's a good question but it has been like this from day one. I am assuming the coaches have something in mind. I'd welcome a comment from people who know more about the game than me.

why even play and roll if going to lazily set the screen to where the defenders can blow it up with little effort. its just leading to the same old iso ball.

S

sactownfan

Honestly just watch WCS... it's pathetic... he is so lost and soft. It's awful he literally moves into the worst position possible on defense every time.

Also anyone else notice he refuses to jump to block shots. Just an embarrassment

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
As much as I enjoy making fun of FWC Mason Plumlee, he is a good enough player, for what he is. He'd actually lowkey be a good fit to play alongside Cousins. He's like a (slightly) more athletic Nick Collison.

S

sactownfan

WCS is acting like a diva. No heart no hustle soft as toilet paper. BUT WANTS A "BIGGER ROLL ON THE OFFENSE"
He's frustrated by being benched.

Of course as I type this he jumps for a rebound. But don't worry guys he only has maybe one or two more of those left tonight.

Then actually blocks a shot. Maybe I will just keep talking about him and he will do well hahaha

Glenn

Hall of Famer
WCS is acting like a diva. No heart no hustle soft as toilet paper. BUT WANTS A "BIGGER ROLL ON THE OFFENSE"
He's frustrated by being benched.

Of course as I type this he jumps for a rebound. But don't worry guys he only has maybe one or two more of those left tonight.

Then actually blocks a shot. Maybe I will just keep talking about him and he will do well hahaha
Bigger roll - toilet paper. At least I saw some humor in it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So is the game plan for Ben to stand in the corner for an entire possession just in case we might need him? WTF?