[Game] Kings @ Thunder - Thursday, Feb. 27 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad we're holding Fox out. Hopefully helps him be a bit more ready for tomorrow's crucial game.

For this game, hoping we see CoJo-Bog-Buddy-Barnes-Giles starting. You can hide someone on Dort on defense and Barnes is a significantly better match-up on Gallinari than Bjelica.

Glad we're holding Fox out. Hopefully helps him be a bit more ready for tomorrow's crucial game.

For this game, hoping we see CoJo-Bog-Buddy-Barnes-Giles starting. You can hide someone on Dort on defense and Barnes is a significantly better match-up on Gallinari than Bjelica.
Dort torched us last time we played them in Sac. I was there and he kept splashing open 3’s. I want to say he hit 5 or 6 of them. Oh, and he had a career high in points, It became a joke with others around me in my section as we would exclaim “dort” a la Homer Simpson’s “Doh!” every time he hit a shot. :p

Please stop passing the ball to Len. Small sample size but he's been the worst offensive player I've seen in a Kings uni in a while.

Love what he brings on D and the boards though.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
What's not to like? They are playing intelligent, sound basketball. Len makes a big difference on the defensive end when he's in there. It may be that coach plays him coming down the stretch in the 4th quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.