[Game] Kings @ Suns, Tuesday, Dec. 4 (6PT/9ET)

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m talking the last few games when he appeared to be putting it together . Kosta and Bagley got run together and Bagley is out, so I don’t think it’s that simple
The conspiracy theorist in me says he pissed off coach, because he was having a great stint the last time he played before getting yanked and never seen again.

The pessimist in me says his knee is sore.

Though, Joerger has also talked about tightening up rotations, and maybe Giles just got squeezed out

This is why you cant put too much into individual games for rookies

Ayton looks like an utter joke in this game but he’s actually having a really good rookie season.

dude12

Hall of Famer
The conspiracy theorist in me says he pissed off coach, because he was having a great stint the last time he played before getting yanked and never seen again.

Though, Joerger has also talked about tightening up rotations, and maybe Giles just got squeezed out
Maybe they are keeping Koufos trade value up....Dec 15, I think, is the day Summer signings can be traded. Just a thought.

That would really irritate me if he got squeezed out and especially with how well he’s played since coming back from Stockton and with Bagley out right now. He brings elements to this team that others cant / don’t.
I could see earlier in the season when KK came back and he was struggling, but not now

Fox struggling in this game too

This is why I don’t think this slump has anything to do with “adjustments” from other teams. I don’t trust the Suns are installing any updates

Is he always this passive though? Looks completely lifeless.

I’ve seen him more aggressive on other games. Atleast more confident if aggressive isn’t the right word. I haven’t seen a ton of games but I think Willie is doing a good job using his speed on him and the first 3 passes to him got picked by Willie so that probably took him out of the game mentally