[Game] Kings @ Suns - Tuesday, April 3 - 7 PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? There's nothing wrong with him. They're losing by double digits. How bad does it need to be for you?
Even though there was some recent concern about Bogdans hamstring I hope you know its a joke. I'm just stressing how ridiculous the Suns, day to day reports, and the final few weeks of the season are.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Grant couldn't help himself. He couldn't do a full commit to the 2 for 1 comment, but he had to go provisional. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The jumper in Hayes head a bit I think. Just gotta keep shooting it and trust his stroke. That's what's going to make him an NBA player.
Remember, he's never even stepped foot in G1C as a King. Not sure how comfortable he can feel out there with a bunch of strangers and minimal "practice" time between the Lakers game and tonight.

You're right that he needs to keep shooting. I'm glad Joerger is giving him the opportunity to do so. I think Nigel is a keeper.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So DeFox is learning how to get the defender to leave his feet and jump into him? I don't like to see that, but if teams are gonna do it against us, then we might as well. Kevin Martin got a lot of trips to the line doing the patented Reggie Miller move.

GO KINGS!

Remember, he's never even stepped foot in G1C as a King. Not sure how comfortable he can feel out there with a bunch of strangers and minimal "practice" time between the Lakers game and tonight.

You're right that he needs to keep shooting. I'm glad Joerger is giving him the opportunity to do so. I think Nigel is a keeper.
Really? You can tell off a couple tank games??? I’m not a huge Grant fan but even he said you can’t really judge a player in these tankathon games at the end of the year.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Really? You can tell off a couple tank games??? I’m not a huge Grant fan but even he said you can’t really judge a player in these tankathon games at the end of the year.
Yep. My answer is commensurate with your question. Hayes has shown more in his brief minutes than Bruno Caboclo and I didn't see you questioning people who support him. Sorry if it upsets you, but I'm going to continue to be optimistic and hopeful.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good to see Justin knocking them down. It doesn't matter if it's from the paint, from the elbow or from the line - seeing the ball go through the net has to feel good.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Kevin Martin got a lot of trips to the line doing the patented Reggie Miller move.
That's actually an understatement - I checked, and there has been one guard to have a FTr of above 0.625, playing 30 MPG for at least 50 games since 1954 - Kevin Martin, and he did it twice. Harden is the modern player to come closest, and he has never reached 0.6.

That's actually an understatement - I checked, and there has been one guard to have a FTr of above 0.625, playing 30 MPG for at least 50 games since 1954 - Kevin Martin, and he did it twice. Harden is the modern player to come closest, and he has never reached 0.6.
Holy crap that's actually insane. Just another guy who would be on another level if he had his prime in today's NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.