[Game] Kings @ Suns - Tuesday, April 3 - 7 PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I love this team. I love what they're showing right now, and I love the feeling that next year is gonna be even more fun.

Heart, hustle, energy and effort - and enthusiasm. Those have been my key words all season long and it's been what I've been looking for most. We head into Phoenix and while some will still be thinking about draft position, I'm just thinking about another season nearly in the books. While some have been distraught and disappointed, I'm one of those who has looked for the good in every game and found something almost every time. So, I'll look back on this season as I have so many before with a feeling of gratitude that I was able to watch another year of Sacramento Kings basketball, highs and lows.

Fox, Bogs and WCS will likely start. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hayes and Sampson fill out the first five. It's gonna be that kind of night.

It's a good time to be a Kings fan.

GO KINGS!

Last edited:
There is seemingly little chance the Kings lose this game. Unless the SUNS are motivated to break a 15 game losing streak and feel comfortable with their 3 game lead (in the loss column with 4 to go), I'd say a W is nearly a sure thing.

It'll be hard to get excited about this W as the SUNS obviously haven't been trying for a long, long time. They might as well just forfeit and save everyone the time and possibility of injury.

I think it'd be great if the Kings could play hard, smart and youthful, but still get beat by a surging Suns team. But, alas, this is the Kings time of year to prove that they are not tankers.

I think the Suns are 2 games behind Memphis with 4 games to go. So maybe they might not feel that its OK to win quite yet. Bookers hand has been a convenient excuse as well. This is a team I have zero respect for, they are worse than the Lakers IMO with their obvious 15 game or 25 out of 26 game losing streak. So I hope we throw out the worst lineup to mess with them on their home court.

Last edited:

gunks

Hall of Famer
It's gonna be a win, y'all. Best accept that.

I'm assuming Skal is out, which is a bummer because he seems to like going at Chriss.

I really want to see one of our kids go for 30 before the season is up, this is as good a game as any for Buddy (or Fox, or Bogs, or Mason or WCS, or even JJ....) to go off!

Go Kings!

I think the Suns are 2 games behind Memphis with 4 games to go. So maybe they might not feel that its OK to win quite yet. Bookers hand has been a convenient excuse as well. This is a team I have zero respect for, they are worse than the Lakers IMO with their obvious 15 game losing streak. So I hope we throw out the worst lineup to mess with them on their home court.
They most assuredly have the worst record in the NBA at 19-59. Memphis is 2.5 games "better"

It's gonna be a win, y'all. Best accept that.

I'm assuming Skal is out, which is a bummer because he seems to like going at Chriss.

I really want to see one of our kids go for 30 before the season is up, this is as good a game as any for Buddy (or Fox, or Bogs, or Mason or WCS, or even JJ....) to go off!

Go Kings!
I really hope Justin has a good bounce back game. He has had a few decent ones this season. In the off season aside from bulking up, I really hope he works on getting a little more arc in his shot, otherwise they seem on target.

Would be nice to see either Buddy or Bogdan hit that 30pt mark. I've been hoping to see one all season.

Suns: SG Devin Booker (hand) day-to-day, SF Jared Dudley (ankle) day-to-day, C Alex Len (ankle) day-to-day, T.J. Warren (knee) day-to-day, C Tyson Chandler (neck) day-to-day, PG Elfrid Payton (knee) day-to-day, PG Brandon Knight (ACL tear) out for the season.

Man, we rag on how bad we suck as a franchise all the time, but there are a couple teams (Suns, Magic to name a few) that are just pure dumpster fires. Suns look like they couldn't care less about playing.

One thing we always have to give Joerger credit for is the fact that 95% of the time, our team is playing hard and actually trying. We may not be good at the game, but its not for a lack of effort.

Man, we rag on how bad we suck as a franchise all the time, but there are a couple teams (Suns, Magic to name a few) that are just pure dumpster fires. Suns look like they couldn't care less about playing.

One thing we always have to give Joerger credit for is the fact that 95% of the time, our team is playing hard and actually trying. We may not be good at the game, but its not for a lack of effort.
They have lost 30 of their last 32 games. They know what they are "doing"

Status
Not open for further replies.