[Game] Kings @ Suns 2/14/2023 6pm Pacific 9pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you even stop ayton... he's making these mid rangers with a hand in his face.
He’s pretty unstoppable in the midrange if they make it a point to get him the ball. He seems to alternate from being a main option or a player that has to get his points off second chance or rim running

part of that might be his fault too. He might just be a guy that doesn’t bring it every night

gunks

Hall of Famer
Good lord, Suns announcers complaining about Huerter making the 3pt contest over their guy for about 5 minutes straight and counting...

Kings did a decent job of not letting the quarter get out of control
Fairly certain Ayton isn't going to keep dominating mid-range jumpers like this and if we shoot better than 34% from 2 the 2nd half, we have a great shot to win this game.

Nice to see the 3's start to go down though

Kings have their free throw shooting to thank for not being on the business end of a blowout right now.

that and the three

Phoenix shooting near 60 percent. Kings shooting 37.

The bench needs to be better. Terrible minutes from Davion and Metu.

=
Fairly certain Ayton isn't going to keep dominating mid-range jumpers like this and if we shoot better than 34% from 2 the 2nd half, we have a great shot to win this game.

Nice to see the 3's start to go down though
Murray and Lyles need to step up a bit, and Davis will foul out likely. This is a big game to keep the Suns away from overtaking. Give em a "B" for the 1st half. Huerter hitting shots is a good sign to pick up scoring slack. This could be like the 2nd Mavs game finishing.

=

Murray and Lyles need to step up a bit, and Davis will foul out likely. This is a big game to keep the Suns away from overtaking. Give em a "B" for the 1st half. Huerter hitting shots is a good sign to pick up scoring slack. This could be like the 2nd Mavs game finishing.
The best thing I saw was Murray being aggressive on those drives early out of the hand off. He got to his spin but got stumped by Booker on one play. He's got to learn how to sell that because 80% of the time that's a foul.

great close to the half. lotta encouraging signs. this 3rd q should be action packed.

CP3 at times will be able to use his bag of tricks enough to match De'Aaron(as seen in the 1st q) so it's not entirely like a westbrook or conley situation where De'Aaron is simply the fresh legs making the experienced players look old. but if Fox can control the end of the quarter like what we just saw in the 2nd thats great for us, that sure is a good sign.

Ayton is doing a loooot of damage though. Like really a lot. I mean, we cant really stop him, if he's hitting that midrange shot its sorta pick your poison. I wish I had somethign smart to say about solutions to this issue but all I come up with is "this is why we pay mike brown the big $$$"

Also lets just hope De'Aaron keeps making his 3's in this 2nd half, because with him going 3/5 I'm kinda thinking that means were gonna see another 2-3 attempts from deep from him at a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.