Kings @ Sonics GAme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that blame this on the refs need to shut the **** up and take the blinders off. We are not moving the ball, we are forcing up shots, we are not playing any sort of D, we are not boxing out and letting RE get tons of O rebounds.

I blame this partially on RA, Bibby is playing like **** bench him, put in Eddy or Bobby. Give evans a chance, jeez.

It seems lke they forget what works for them on offense. Hopefully we'll see a heckuva lot more passing (smnart passing) and movement in the 2nd half.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
mazzystar said:
Totally unexpected...
You're kidding, right?

TOTALLY unexpected? I love this team and I will support them as long as they're wearing the uniform but this was NOT totally unexpected. And, for the record, one game does NOT a series make.

Sorry. I'm done with my comments. I'm just sad to see that people are already being SO negative about the team when they've only played 24 minutes of playoff ball.

BullKing said:
People that blame this on the refs need to shut the **** up and take the blinders off. We are not moving the ball, we are forcing up shots, we are not playing any sort of D, we are not boxing out and letting RE get tons of O rebounds.
Word.

BullKing said:

I blame this partially on RA, Bibby is playing like **** bench him, put in Eddy or Bobby. Give evans a chance, jeez.
No blame on refs but they are making inconsistent calls. No blinders just truth. Kings DO need to move the ball but the calls are rediculous.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BullKing said:

FROM VF21 the moderator:

Cool down. You need to mellow out and not start taking your anger and disappointment out on other members of this forum. People are entitled to their opinions. You can state yours without resorting to hostility.

Thank you.

I just looked at the boxscores. It is not as bad as it loks. Yes, we are down by 15, BUT, they only have 3 more fieldgoals than us. We are only being out rebounded by 2. We have more offensive boards than them. We have 6 blocked shots. We have the same # of 3 point shots. Where they are killing us is at the line. We are 5/7, they are 14/18. Thisis NOT a lead we can't handle!

Have faith!!

I have faith that they can still do it!! We need to put in Eddie, Mo and Tag for some quick points!!

They need to regroup and come back in the second half. :)

GO KINGS!!!!!!!

I see Adelman's shortening his leash again. Where's Mo Evans when you need him. Oh that's right, just sitting on the bench.

Kevin is sitting behind the bench in case anyone is wondering.

VF21 said:
You're kidding, right?

TOTALLY unexpected? I love this team and I will support them as long as they're wearing the uniform but this was NOT totally unexpected. And, for the record, one game does NOT a series make.

Sorry. I'm done with my comments. I'm just sad to see that people are already being SO negative about the team when they've only played 24 minutes of playoff ball.

I did not expect this team to come out and play this bad! I know they aren't gonna win a championship or anything, but the way they've been playing is putrid.

That half was horrible. One of our worst this season. We're only down 15 points. I think that is awesome. If we pick it up, which we will, we are right back in the game. Just gotta avoid that first 2-3 minute run they want to put on us. Their inexperience will show up when things get tight!

I see Adelman's shortening his leash again. Where's Mo Evans when you need him. Oh that's right, just sitting on the bench.

Kevin is sitting behind the bench in case anyone is wondering.
EXACTLY, I'm sure MO could help us secure some rebounds.

Remember, this aquad has not played the Sonics in the regular season. We had a good look at them now, RA will make his adjustments and they will come out with a revised gameplan.

Lots of game left

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We're only 2 behind in rebounds. BullKing. The main deficit is at the free-throw line. AND Bibby is ice-cold, Cat MAY be warming up.

Maybe, just maybe, Adelman knows what he's doing.

Some good news: It is absolutely impossible for Bibby to play this way for much longer. Even better news: It is impossible for the Kings to play like this the whole series. Right now, Sonics look like the good ol' Kings (ball movement, making shots, creativiy) and we don't. That is not going to last...

Go Kings!

teamdimechampionship said:
That half was horrible. One of our worst this season. We're only down 15 points. I think that is awesome. If we pick it up, which we will, we are right back in the game. Just gotta avoid that first 2-3 minute run they want to put on us. Their inexperience will show up when things get tight!
You have the right idea. The game could be decided in the first couple of minutes in the 3rd. If the Sonics start on a run we're done.

GO KINGS!!!! GET IT TOGETHER!!!

I took a deep breathe and reminded myself that we are paying a very good team, who has played together as a group all year. That's a huge advantage. I think RA is doing what he thinks will give the team the best chance. You have your best players out there and when they are struggling it isn't helpful for the coach to show no faith in you.

BullKing said:
looking at the boxscore were only down in boards by 2, it's bad shooting and perimeter defense thats been the problem this first half for the Kings.

and we turned the ball over 8 times.

BullKing said:
I'm frustrated as you are. Sure Bibby isn't scoring, but it's not helping that he isn't more invovled in the offense either. They're not Seattle and need to start playing smarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.