Kings @ Sonics Game Thread (early edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brad... Just IMO will get about 20-30 min tonight. Tag will be the #2 center which he earned after the last game. (I cannot believe I just said that)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
No word yet so I asume the best.. all present and ready to play. I hope we do not have to miss the first few of the Kings game watching the Heat smoke the Nets... it's a blow out so why make us suffer?

I may have to post a pic...

Me, my 2 year old girl and 11 year old boy has Undies on our heads. My 8 year old is not so keen on the idea. I told him NO DIRTY ones!

BigWaxer said:
I may have to post a pic...

Me, my 2 year old girl and 11 year old boy has Undies on our heads. My 8 year old is not so keen on the idea. I told him NO DIRTY ones!
How cute...i'd love to see that pic! This Heat game is taking forever and our game isn't gonna start for a while now which sucks. Hopefully they just switch over to the Kings and not force us to watch anymore of this game!

it'll be the second quarter of our game by the time we get to see it at this rate. WE DONT WANT TO SEE SHAQ!!! We want KINGS!! Bigwaxer, post the pic it'll give us soemthing to do while we wait. I bet that's a cute sight espec. the 2 year old.

alright i'm checking in, i got the bibby jersey on, maybe that will bring him some luck. if things are going bad, it's coming off!

come on heat game END!!!!

come on kings!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.