Kings @ Sonics (Game 5) Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
crypticone said:
This loss is squarely on the shoulders of RA. Why is it that everyone on this board could see that Peja needed a rest but RA couldn't?
You have to ride your best players. No other choice, Evans already in for cat, no one else to bring in, too muchof a drop off.

PejaFor3 said:
Bye Kings, bye Webber, bye (probably to a few of our players cuz I'm 100% sure this franchise is going to do a few hugs changes in the off season)
bye everyone.

Way to make a huge fan sore once again after a year of ups and downs. Kings never seem to come through in the clutch and this makes being a fan so difficult.
But isn't that what being a fan is all about? Not just rooting for your team when it's good, but cheering them on when it's not?

crypticone said:
This loss is squarely on the shoulders of RA. Why is it that everyone on this board could see that Peja needed a rest but RA couldn't?
I don't know how much rest Peja got, but he left the game at the end of the 3rd quarter, and came back in at the beginning of the 4th. If he's not going to make any shots after he plays 35+ minutes, though, that's just not going to get it done.

I do like his effort tonight in the 4th. He realized his shot wasn't on, so he made some effort to get to the basket and draw some fouls, and he did so. But no one else on the Kings really picked up the offense, either. Bibby hasn't done much in the 4th.

Lewis misses a three, but can't keep Jerome off the o-board.

Hi everybody, just my 2nd post...im REALLY sad :( that this IS probably the last game we will see the Kings play this season...3 minutes left though, and I hope we still get a WIN! GO KINGS!

Evans shows up with a triple to cut into the lead.

Two offensive rebounds on the last possession for the Sonics, and Lewis is going to the line as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.