Kings @ Sonics (Game 5) Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of the no call, Peja has to take it strong, not just flail it up there like he did. He's 6'10"... Jesus Christ!! Go for a dunk.... not like you're afraid!

OptimusRhyme said:
Well Peja has to start hitting those shots...
However, if we are meant to lose, I would rather go down with Peja shooting. O-4 in the 4th, but I will take a poor shooting 4th from peja than a no shot attempt 4th

so who does Corliss chase around with Radmanovic and Collison on the floor? Collison?

Miller with a turnover on a bad pass. Just the 6th turnover of the game.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
ImaKingsFan said:
I just don't understand why Tag is not given a chance to stop the easy points in the paint and snag some much needed rebounds.. ??
I agree, but I think RA is afraid to loose the offense and needs the passing.

WHAT THE %&^*, this is ridiculous! I don't want to hear anyone talking about not calling out the refs... Peja's layup Daniels throws his whole body into him... then on the ensuing shot off the off. rebound, james' pushout of Miller... this is dirty crap, and no rex chapman, the refs in this league DO NOT keep themselves out of the game. They are making calls for the home team... when it's true it's true... why do we have to play the sonics and the refs... the teams are so close, its sad they can't just call the game fairly... the refs have been horrible, we saw it with our own eyes... thanks NBA for the crappy show...

Bibby can't hit --- and Allen knocks down a jumper. Peja draws a foul on the shot --- hopefully his two free throws will get his shot back. I like the move by Peja. He's definitely being aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.