Kings @ Sonics (Game 5) Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man it went in! sucks that he shot it late! i thought he kinda hesitated a little, thinking there's really no way he'll hit the shot that's why it was late. eh, or maybe not.

We need to keep it up in the 4th. Peja needs to continue to play well and not disappear and Bibby needs to take care of the ball. We cannot afford for him to have a mental lapse like he did the previous game.

GO KINGS!!!!!!

guys i am a little scared right now. the 4th qtr last game was horrible. we need this squad to put together one more qtr of kings basketball. please!!!! go kings

This 4th quarter will basically decide the future of the current Kings roster, specifcially Mike Bibby, Peja Stojakovic, and Brad Miller.

vj9999 said:
I want us to keep Mo. He can be incosistent now, but we can make him into a good player.

All together now!!!!!

Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!! Go Kings!!!
eddie house and mo, they're both consistent

Ray Allen is just itching to shoot some more daggers. We need a big time defensive effort on him.

If we're gonna win this game we have pass like we were in the middle of the 3rd, make free throws and contain Allen.

but above all, contain Allen.

Peja misses his first shot of the 4th quarter. That's the warmup, time to get it moving from here on out.

Lead down to 1 point after a Daniels' jumper.

Just overheard on Kings' radio: "Quit complaining Bibby, you wimp!"

Status
Not open for further replies.