Kings @ Sonics (Game 5) Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to get my mind on something else until the next season. This past season was bitter and disappointing. Too many injuries. So many well-liked players gone. Too many heartbreaking bad calls. I hope next year is better. This season was hard to watch.

Thanks guys. Have a great summer for those that will not check in.

Good efferot. I stil love this team.

Bad day for me 3 teams I follow in 3 different sports all lost :(

Build a team around Brad, Mike and Peja and find 2 people who can collect rebounds and put few shots and we have ourselves a great team.

Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!Go Kings!!!!

Too bad, if the Kings had played like this in any of the other loses, they would've won a few of them.

I hope the Spurs kill them. I know the will. What a complete a$$hole James is, he makes up a bullsh!t story and simply won't let it go.

and am I the only one who wants to punch that moron announcer in the mouth?

Go Spurs.

mbkings10 said:
Jerome James is an idiot. He will get killed next round against the Spurs. As will Evans.

All the Sonic players that we made super stars in this series better enjoy it, cuz it is officially over for them now that we are done for the season.

loopymitch said:
The TDOS is now officially here. That sucks. WTF we going to talk about other than possible trades and that's getting old already.
We can talk about the Sonics and they're obnoxious fans getting their collective mouths shut by the Spurs :)

Sorry, my drink is alittle bitter.

Team Dime said:
Too bad, if the Kings had played like this in any of the other loses, they would've won a few of them.

I hope the Spurs kill them. I know the will. What a complete a$$hole James is, he makes up a bullsh!t story and simply won't let it go.

and am I the only one who wants to punch that moron announcer in the mouth?
There's a lot of people O wouldn't mind punching right now and most of them are wearing green adn yellow.

Go Spurs.
I agree, put those mf's in their place. GINO--BLI

Team Dime said:
We can talk about the Sonics and they're obnoxious fans getting their collective mouths shut by the Spurs :)
Talking is fine. I don't want to watch it. Seeing the spurs and sonics at the same time triggers my gag reflex.

With the above said congrats to Seattle and GL in the next round. They were the better team. They are a better team then I thought at the start of this series and I give props to them for stepping up.

Team Dime said:

Sorry, my drink is alittle bitter.

We can only talk about that for so long. It's going to be a long summer!!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.