[Game] Kings @ Sixers - Tuesday, Dec. 19 - 4 PT

I'd be so frustrated if I were Bogdan and Fox playing with this group. After watching Mason and Buddy get to push the ball and move the ball around the court, this is the "slow it way down and watch ZBO" offensive group.

It's amazing how much better offensive sets we have with ZBO off the court. Actually see good ball/player movement. Let Fox play with the athletes! Not all the old men all the time.
Well not sure Fox would do well with the second group. He either doesn’t see the floor as well as Mason or he chooses not to pass. At this point Mason is by far the better player.

I'd be so frustrated if I were Bogdan and Fox playing with this group. After watching Mason and Buddy get to push the ball and move the ball around the court, this is the "slow it way down and watch ZBO" offensive group.

It's amazing how much better offensive sets we have with ZBO off the court. Actually see good ball/player movement. Let Fox play with the athletes! Not all the old men all the time.
i was thinking the same thing. I'd be willing to bet fox would look a helluva lot better if he didn't have to play bring it up slowly and dump down low to zbo ball.

It seems like fox is getting worse and worse with each game.

Last edited:
Fox.....

Where oh where is that player from the first couple of weeks...

Just has no presence on the game..

No clue what to make of him or his future at this juncture
You should make of him that he's getting absolutely stifled by the guys he gets run with. This is a dude who could compete for the fastest guy in the entire NBA and he's been regulated to walk the ball up duty and watch ZBO. Same goes for Bogdan with this group, it's frustrating. Get someone on the floor with them they can run a PnR with or actually rim run.

And sorry, don't buy Vince getting minutes anymore. Just stands around pretty much, doing old man things.

How did Mason last until the second round?
Serious answer? Lack of size and length. I know he's listed at 5'11, but a lot of KU fans have said he's closer to 5'8.. Smaller PGs don't have the greatest rap in the NBA. IT is #1. #2 is Nate Robinson who's a career journeyman and basically fell off the league at 30yearsold.

Well not sure Fox would do well with the second group. He either doesn’t see the floor as well as Mason or he chooses not to pass. At this point Mason is by far the better player.
He'd actually get to run. He'd actually get to play with a unit that moves the ball in the half-court.

Was so clear as day the difference between the two groups. 2nd unit pushed the ball in transition, moved the ball in the half-court, had player movement, actually ran plays to get good looks. The starters....didn't. Mainly because they ball-watch when ZBO gets the ball.

He'd actually get to run. He'd actually get to play with a unit that moves the ball in the half-court.

Was so clear as day the difference between the two groups. 2nd unit pushed the ball in transition, moved the ball in the half-court, had player movement, actually ran plays to get good looks. The starters....didn't. Mainly because they ball-watch when ZBO gets the ball.
Sometimes I think Joerger ball watches when Zbo gets the ball too.

You should make of him that he's getting absolutely stifled by the guys he gets run with. This is a dude who could compete for the fastest guy in the entire NBA and he's been regulated to walk the ball up duty and watch ZBO. Same goes for Bogdan with this group, it's frustrating. Get someone on the floor with them they can run a PnR with or actually rim run.

And sorry, don't buy Vince getting minutes anymore. Just stands around pretty much, doing old man things.
It's hard not to get fed up with Joerger's offense.. if this is the type of stuff he wants to run 2-3 years from now, he'll be gone at the end of this season.

This is a pick and roll league now, and of course we are developing our top pick in this garbage post up offense. Zach getting touches gets this team nowhere.

Even jerrys saying it. As flat as the kings are you might want buddy heild out there.

What's joegers thinkin here? Why not try to stop the bleeding and have your hottest player out there?

gunks

Hall of Famer
Vlade's vision of Z-bo ****ing our draft position is coming to fruition!

Buddy and Mason had great games though, so I'm only half irk'd over this woss.

gunks

Hall of Famer
He’s been one of our more consistent players. What in the world??
Might be a case of boxscore watching? I've only been able to watch about 10 games so far this year, Bogs looks way better when you actually watch him than when you're reading poor statlines like tonight. Dude has mad intangibles, better than expected defense and high BBIQ, even if his scoring ability is underwhelming thus far.

Bogs, Buddy, and Mason are the only kids I'm pumped about. All three of them are older for rookies/soph players, so it's not surprising that they look worlds better than guys like Fox, Papa G or Skal

None have star potential though, which is why I get so pouty about these Z-bo lead wins. We reeeeeaaly need to hit in the next draft.

Haha.. I agree with you. Sometimes I just can't help myself!

Buddy and Mason were dope. So I'll just get excited about that tonight.
Don’t worry about it.. Lot of passionate fans are in that same boat (or somewhat)..I’m on the fence about results either way..

Part of me still wants a magical run though