Kings @ Sixers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ReinadelosReys said:
You finally got through? I've been calling his cell all day. Heck even his voicemail box was filled!
I heard he was listed on Paris Hilton's Sidekick and when it got hacked his phone number got out. :)

So far I'm VERY excitied, yes we are down five, but look at Thomas and Corliss, between the two they have a total of 13 points (half our TOTAL points) and 7 reebounds. Compare that to C-Webbs numbers 6 pts. 2 boards. already the trade pay off is good, now when Brad, Bibby, Mobley start to catch their rythem, which they soon will, we got the game. Very nice job team, 15 reebouns to their 9 reebounds...amazing haha, good luck in 2nd period

zeke04 said:
if Darius comes in for Miller that makes us super small. It will be interesting to see what RA does or how the players respond.
I think he will take a look at Skinner... not that his 6'9' makest the team big

VF21 said:
The Kings need Pedja in uniform on the bench showing he is a part of the team, not sitting behind the bench with his chin in his hand looking as though he'd rather be somewhere/anywhere else. Period.

So he doesn't play - or just plays a few minutes. He needs to play. He doesn't have to start. He could simply come off the bench for a few minutes to help spell the new guys, etc.

Everyone said Webber could have come off the bench, although he didn't, and they were very critical of him for not being willing to do that. Why the different attitude over Pedja?

He needs to be a part of this team NOT apart from it.
have you ever had a hamstring injury those are ones you can not rush back unless you are looking to be out longer

Peja would do fine on Korver... He was our best individual defender but I am thinking now Nasty and KT are a tad better... And what is Kenny's nickname?

Status
Not open for further replies.