[Game] Kings @ Rockets - Saturday, Nov. 17 - 5:00 PM PT

As bad as the 3pt defense has been, we're honestly right in this thing if WCS actually defends Capela. He's had at least 6 absolute gimme's with WCS getting beat off the PnR.

Once Fox starts getting a fair shake from officials he’ll be an all star

Once he starts getting all star treatment from officials he’ll be a superstar

They been treating him like a punk all year

OK, new rule, the Kings have to start every quarter directly in pick and roll. This is two games in particular where they've come out trying to run high post motion with the center at the 3 point line and the rhythm just fades from there.

Look. At this point we aren’t in the same league as the rockets. They have been running their system for too long. Gripe about the calls he gets, but Harden has mastered their offense.

It's crazy the lack of pick and roll we are seeing and directly tied to these dips, but if they are going to run anything other than it this is it. Spread the floor 5 out with Fox driving and dishing.

cp3 is dominating... If you're wondering why Gerald Green was SO wide open on that break, it's from a defender, Hield i think, biting on the patented cp3 in-and-out dribble.

Marvin looking much better tonight. I’m thinking the bjelly starter minutes is going to need to come to an end unless he’s hot. After a surprising stat to the season where I was pretty impressed with his D, he has looked terrible the last few games. Also disappointed at how much he lets his missed shots impact the rest of his game. Gets way too frustrated when things go south.

I'm just talking defense. He's been horrible.

This Kings team is energized by their offense and that means whatever they do offensively effects every other aspect of the game. They need it to even look average. A lot of teams are the same but the Kings in particular are. That said the Kings do use Willie in a way that's probably beyond his actual talent level and teams will figure it out but the point stands.