[Game] Kings @ Rockets - 12/14/16 - 5PT/8ET

The difference is that the Kings have only one star... Rudy is a nice player, as well as Casspi and Collison and Temple, but only Cuz is a real power...
The kings need another real star for being a legit playoff team. let's be real.

While Rudy, Casspi and Temple can complte the starting lineup, with Cuz and another star in that team.

That's the reality.
What other real star do the Rockets have? They seem to be doing just fine, OKC as well.

What i have learned more from the last few games, is that i don't know why Temple is not a first choice over Ben Mac...
Temple can play good offense as well as defense... what's the logic to keep him as a replacement...
it's not like the starting lineup is full of super stars.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Are other NBA teams resting 26 year old superstars this early on? WE NEED WINS!
I mean, I can't imagine complaining if the Warriors decided to rest Klay Thompson and Draymond Green, seeing has how they've, respectively, played 228 and 230 out of a possible 235 games, plus the Olympics, in the last 25 months. But, aside from them, or a similar set of circumstances, I'm not really with it.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Only if the end game is to draft one of the following; Lonzo Ball, Markelle Fultz, Harry Giles
I fully believe we can achieve that dream WITH DMC.

The *******ing ping pong balls have to bounce Sacramento's way eventually, right? (I know, I know; they'll pick dead last of their possible drafting spot. One can hope though)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I fully believe we can achieve that dream WITH DMC.

The *******ing ping pong balls have to bounce Sacramento's way eventually, right? (I know, I know; they'll pick dead last of their possible drafting spot. One can hope though)
They will most certainly NOT pick in the top 5 anyway, even if they trade Gay & Collison for youth and average players while Cousins has more "rest" games...

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
just a scrimmage without DMC

Not even a good scrimmage. We are the Washington Generals, complete with that one guy (Temple) who doesn't realize the fix is in.

Barnes and Temple seem like the only ones that seem to be creating. Casspi is trying, he's getting good shots, but he needs to make them. Or practice them more. Collison is taking too few shots. But those that he does try aren't going in. Need to practice those too.

Anybody hear Nate's take on 1140 that we're a team stuck in a 90s mindset? I apologize if this is already been brought up.
I don't see that. We just wasted a year on Karl and a GOGO vision.

The Kings aren't good at scouting guards in the draft. They haven't had a guy who understands Point Guards... ever. It seems like the team is stuck in the past because they haven't been good at judging guards, but they draft shooters and playmakers, etc. However, they fail at it more than anything. Collison was a good signing. IT was probably by accident. Malachi might be good.

Any vision you have requires judging talent to acquire and make it work. I feel like the team's best draft picks were IT and Cousins, and I think both of those were accidents to semi-accidents.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I loathe Houston and their bull**** three-point junkball nonsense, but I do appreciate them giving us the beats. Any team that is playing against an opponent who has their star out for "scheduled rest," you should play those guys like you're trying to make an example out of them.