[Game] Kings @ Rockets - 12/14/16 - 5PT/8ET

S

sactownfan

Good news is this keeps us all from having to watch Ryan anderson bomb 3's on Cousins since Koufos HAS to start... this coach doesn't know how to match up.... would have been a loss anyway

S

sactownfan

Of course I predict this is the game Temple finally starts and it won't matter cause we're screwed anyway.... then knowing Coach genius he will think Temple shouldnt start again because we lost...

Richardson and Skal recalled. I want them in the lineup by end of the season. Cousins had a good game minus turnovers, dont abett him becoming a perimeter inefficient player killing his value (keeping options open for FO). I'll check box score tonight

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
The only number I care about in tonight's game is the Rockets score. If our tattered remnants can hold them under hundred points I'll call it a moral Victory win or lose

I think we might be in for a surprise. One thing I noticed about our second unit is that they have good chemistry and fundamentals. I'm kinda excited to see how Casspi and WCS handle the increased responsibility. Finally we might get a good look and see where they're at- after all this time I still don't know!

Just want to see if Skal or Richardson get some run, if so im curious to see how they perform in an nba setting, otherwise yeah this will be over in the first few minutes.

Cuz out... someone gave up on this game, for saving energy for the rest...
If someone want to be overly rich, he should bet on that one...

Casspi needs to bring his Golden State psycho mode...
Collison shouldn't miss at all.
Kosta should say Hokus Koufos
Temple should bring better offensive game than last game and his best defense

Better chance that the Beard will shave for this game... and be smooth like a baby's ass.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
sitting Cousins out 24 games into the season? hmm...if the Kings are looking to take this approach more often as the season prolongs, I'm all for it...that means keeping the draft pick in a strong and "deep" draft and with that I hope to see one or two of the rookies play in this one. I don't see a reason not to. I can't stand watching the Rockets play basketball, the only time I will watch them is when it's versus the Kings until it's a 20 point lead, I'll go ahead and tune in and tune out early as well.

I highly doubt he's being traded, but why are we resting Cousins in this game? We have a longer roadtrip ahead...would've made more sense then. We didn't play a game yesterday, and we're not playing a game tomorrow.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I highly doubt he's being traded, but why are we resting Cousins in this game? We have a longer roadtrip ahead...would've made more sense then. We didn't play a game yesterday, and we're not playing a game tomorrow.
It obviously must be because of the illuminati

Should be a fun game to watch where the remaining Kings are clearly challenged. Also fun if our two rookies get some miutes. Trial by fire - Malachi guarding Hardem. Like getting thrown in the pool without getting your feet wet first.

Don't like conceding losses but Memphis and Dallas were always the two we needed to go for. Might as well throw the rooks out there in eventual garbage time to see their progress.