WTF moment of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
there is -21 next to Kevin's name on the box score

is he again as bad as the numbers
The problem today was Bosh. Kevin didn't have his best shot today, but it was decent, and he made quite a few nice defensive plays. We just had no answer for Bosh at all.

The problem today was Bosh. Kevin didn't have his best shot today, but it was decent, and he made quite a few nice defensive plays. We just had no answer for Bosh at all.
Martin wasn't great, but not horrible neither.

He blocked a pair of Calderon shots and he didn't look so passive at D.

The +/- I guess it's what Captain is saying... he was on court at the same time than Bosh most of the game.

Evans is the leader right? He needs to find a way to make HIS team win. He should have 20 dimes in a game like this. He needs to stop forcing it into the middle, teams are just clogging the middle on him.
To compete the Kings need to make outside shots since they have very little in the post, when they do they are okay, when they don't......Loser.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Evans is the leader right? He needs to find a way to make HIS team win. He should have 20 dimes in a game like this. He needs to stop forcing it into the middle, teams are just clogging the middle on him.
To compete the Kings need to make outside shots since they have very little in the post, when they do they are okay, when they don't......Loser.

Indeed that was what I was thinking. Damnit Reke! Why didn't you get 20 assists this game!?

piksi

Hall of Famer

Evans is a rookie on a very vary bad team

he is not Santa Claus

Dear Reke,

Please follow this plan when playing NBA games. Whether you like it or not, the team's offense will have to flow through you.

Step 1: Score a few buckets in the paint until defenses collapse onto you. You will know this because you will not be able to see the light of day.

Step 2: Once the defenses clog the middle, pass out to the wings so they can shoot easy jumpshot's. Hope that your teammates make it.

Step 3: At this point, teams will be trying to interrupt the passing lanes. Instead of making a bad pass, dribble forward, step back and shoot a fadeaway jumpshot. See Kobe Bryant for technique.

Step 4: Assuming that your teammates have made some shots and you have practiced your fadeway, integrate a floating runner. Ask Beno how to do this.

Step 5: Mix it up. Do not wait until 10 seconds are on the shot clock to begin your routine.

Step 6: At this point, teams will likely be flustered because they don't know what you will be doing. Continue to smack your gum quietly.

Step 7: Laugh diabolically. "This is my house" would also be acceptable.

Last edited:
24 and 7 is decent. Far from scintillating. Largely not there late. But decent.
But his shooting percentage was horrid. 39% from the field and 17% from 3. The only plus was he got to the line. His rebounding is deceiving; he's never fought for a rebound, they usually just fall on his lap.

I guess you could say he played a decent game compared to what he's shown since his return.

Tyreke needs to be more aggressive on the offensive side of the ball. I'm getting tired of watching him defer to Kevin. I understand he wants to get everyone involved but I cannot stand watching some of these players take jumpers.

just got home from the game..

It was a fun game untill the last 3 minutes...

Tyreke didnt attack enough to score, although he found open teammates again and again. He passed pretty well tonight. Our offense was pretty predictable too, when Reke gets the ball the team freezes and dosent move around, its not tyrekes fault bcause he usually always hit the open man. I just think the rest of the team is putting way to much on reke... It would be nice to see more off ball screens to free up players.

Donte and JT were absolutely abused by Bosh almost everytime he got the ball. We have absolutely NO defense in the paint AT ALL.

Spence looked comfortable most of the game and did a good job on the boards sticking with his missed shots and getting offensive rebs.
He looks wayyyyy better then he did a month ago. was probably our best player tonight.

Those three donte threes in a row sent the ACC into silent mode lol.. all you could hear was me and the omri fans cheering at that point. haha

May played pretty well, he hit some big shots to keep us in it.

Martins game was meh.. he took a nice charge at the beggining of the game but other then that he didnt really play any defense at all.. and as soon as he came out of the game the kings rallied from being down ten. I notice we go on runs alot when martin comes out. He took good shots but he just wasnt hitting them too effectively tonight... He was out shooting jumpers by himself with 12 minutes left during halftime while the rest of the team was in the locker room...

There was one play where donte was posting up and Omri was on the three point line.. and right in the middle of the play Donte turned at omri and started cussing at him:confused:... I dont know why?? Maybe Omri wanted the ball and didnt get it... but it kinda pissed me off cause it caused a stupid turnover then fast break points...

I would of liked to see brockman in after the cheapass elbow Bargnani threw at casspis face.. which should of been a flagrant.
No one did anything after that?? Omri didnt stick up for himself and no one said anything to bargs....which surprised me...

My overall impression of the game was it was fun and we were pretty competitive untill the raps really turned on the gears late in the 4th.. and at that point you could tell that we are a lottery team and they are a playoff first round exit team.. But yah fun game.. It was cool too see all the Omri fans there too.. there must of been at least 200 of them in one section.

piksi

Hall of Famer
well with this loss we have the 27th best record in the league and realistic chance to catch Warriors and Wolves.

Nets rule