KINGS PICKING 4TH IN 2022 NBA DRAFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would not be able to shut me up if we got Jabari and I’m not real sure why. I mean I see everything he can do but you are right he is not a lebron, kobe, ect. Essentially he is a more athletic Harrison Barnes. Which brings me to my next personal issue. Why do I want Barnes traded? He is as solid of a role player as they come but does posses ability to carry on any given night. The main question we need to ask ourselves is can Fox be what we need him to be? It’s been 5 years has he reached his ceiling?
Yea I’m literally praying Fox has a healthy season so we can see once and for all what we have in him. Healthy so there are no excuses and of course so we can finally see the fit with he and Sabonis + whatever we get in the off-season

If the Kings do end up selecting Ivey, I hope Monte can sign OPJ. I don’t think we end up signing DDV unless Ivey is viewed as a flip.

Fox Mitchell
Ivey TD
OPJ MO
Barnes Lyles
Sabonis Holmes

questionable shooting and defense but plenty of offense. Hopefully McNair finds a diamond in the second round too.

Barnes, Holmes, Holliday, Harkless, 4th pick for Porzingis and Kuzma.
Replace Kuzma with Hachimura and that's a good deal.

C; Sabonis
PF: Zinger
SF: Rui
SG: DDV
PG: Fox

The good thing about both Zinger/Sabonis is if the season fails (barring injury) both Sabonis and Zinger have skillsets and production despite their high pay which can get assets back again (Fox not so much imo).

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuzma is rated purely because he played for the Lakers for a while.

Absolutely no idea what anyone sees in him. Especially when you're talking about trading the 4th pick.

The 14/15 pick ok fine. But yeah.
He actually impressed me last year with his play in Washington. Expanded his game and developed a really nice drive and kick. He could wind up being a different player moving forward.

Still not interested in giving up the 4th pick for a package with him.

Very fitting for a guy who is seen as the fit

CH: You’re projected as a prospect that can go as high as No. 3 and as low as No. 10. Do you have a gut feeling where you might land?

KM: “I mean, anywhere on the lottery for me. I don’t care how high I go. I just want to be in the right, right place where I can build a career out of it. I want to be in one spot my whole career and give spirit to that team. So for me, it’s fit over pick.”

- not viewed as elite athletically
- concerns about ability to create own shot
- big jump in production from year one to two
- wants to play one place entire career
- be a part of something culturally
- advanced stats darling
- Iowa connection
-bright, high bbiq
-Midwest born

sound familiar?

If the Kings do end up selecting Ivey, I hope Monte can sign OPJ. I don’t think we end up signing DDV unless Ivey is viewed as a flip.

Fox Mitchell
Ivey TD
OPJ MO
Barnes Lyles
Sabonis Holmes

questionable shooting and defense but plenty of offense. Hopefully McNair finds a diamond in the second round too.
As posted below. If we do keep the pick I think we go Murray. Baja will be happy. We shall see if it’s a good pick.

The Sacramento Kings — owners of the No. 4 pick — are high on Murray and even arranged for the prospect to have dinner with team stars De’Aaron Fox and Domantas Sabonis, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
Flashback to picture of Fox, Giles and Marvin before the 2018 draft. AMAZING how awesome Marvin was a great hang prior to the draft. The future is bright with our new big three!!

As posted below. If we do keep the pick I think we go Murray. Baja will be happy. We shall see if it’s a good pick.
From all that I’ve read, combined with Baja’s assessment, Murray might be the right pick for the Kings. But regardless of that, I’d be disappointed if the Kings stood pat to take him without leveraging all this reported interest in Ivey at 4 from other teams.

Dinner/Lunch with a prospect is meh. Luka, Bags…

Drafting Murray is fine, but it better not be the 4th pick. Trade down, get assets, then draft him. Take him @4 and I’ll be the first to call for Monte’s head. Dude is going to be solid, but he’s not going to be a star. It’ll be Bags level f*ck up as dudes drafted after him shine while he performs at a Barnes type of level.

Dinner/Lunch with a prospect is meh. Luka, Bags…

Drafting Murray is fine, but it better not be the 4th pick. Trade down, get assets, then draft him. Take him @4 and I’ll be the first to call for Monte’s head. Dude is going to be solid, but he’s not going to be a star. It’ll be Bags level f*ck up as dudes drafted after him shine while he performs at a Barnes type of level.
or his impact on winning is greater than other players with flashier numbers. If the kings want Keegan they can trade back one spot. 2 spots is pretty risky. That’s not a lot of trade options

Status
Not open for further replies.