[Game] Kings @ Pelicans - Friday, Oct. 19 - 5 PDT

It's a good test for Buddy but I agree. That foul call was horrendous though. Buddy needs to let the refs know he's in his 3rd year and shouldn't be getting the rookie treatment. On the other end they let Holiday just forearm shove him out of the way near the rim too.
I love Jrue love his game and what he’s about

Refs continue to have a huge negative impact calling anything that resembles a foul.

AD is a beast but Bagley couldn't have cared less. Wow.

Buddy. The ultimate no no no yes player. Sometimes I wonder if even he knows what he's thinking. Bit of black hole he has got to pass it more.

Fox has to be more aggressive. Drive to the hoop there isn't anyone that can stay in front of you. When AD slides over lob it up. If he doesn't slide, you shoot. Simple. Worked for Chris Paul for half a decade with the Clippers.
I think this is something to watch for when Bogie returns. He undoubtedly plays better with Bogie and he doesn’t have the pressure to create as much.

And now the aversion to the three ball is really hurting. The shots are theirs and they are turning them down to drive. I love what Buddy's done as a play maker but this is where you need to start getting that Buddy ball rolling because he's the only player on this team that can truly bust out and be a game changer.