Kings @ Nuggets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Den made 12 layups or dunks in the 1st quarter. They made only 1 in the 2nd. Of course the 4 guys that were getting the dunks and layups are also on the bench and have been since the start of the 2nd. Oh **** and here they come back in.

Entity said:
Den made 12 layups or dunks in the 1st quarter. They made only 1 in the 2nd. Of course the 4 guys that were getting the dunks and layups are also on the bench and have been since the start of the 2nd. Oh **** and here they come back in.
and tags in the bench

Entity

Hall of Famer
IheartBrad. I noticed he could shoot before. But i am not putting him up to the level of Brad and Webber. That is some very healthy company. If they would only run the offense through him 10 times a night or so and just see what happens.

Peja is not a human , he is playing out of his mind . I like this new peja , he is carrying the team on his shoulders .

Where are the peja haters now ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

Entity

Hall of Famer
Nobody hates Peja. We just wanted him to play to the full extent of his capabilities. the last game and thus far this game he is. If he keeps this up he will not get any flack. Now Bibby needs to get his head out of his ***.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Bibby seemed to be doing better when he wasn't getting this much rest. For everybody that wanted a sufficient backup for Bibby. Mr. House has done a nice job the last 2 weeks or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.