Kings @ Nuggets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
coulda sworn we played these guys at least 4 times so far. oh well. I didn't see last game so if somebody could post awards? thanks. PS: The Lakers game thread will NOT be bare bones because I rarely get to do them and for cryin out loud its the Lakers.

this is one game i dont mind denver winning. any chance at helping knock dallas out of the playoffs
For once Tyrant, I'm in agreement with you. Although the Kings should still win. I'm with Reggie in saying that if you can't make the playoffs in the west, then might as well muck it up as much as you can (a lot of teams would love it if we gave the Lakers 2 more losses.)

I honestly do not care if we win or lose-- Positives both ways. I just want the kids to get as much playing time as possible. Truthfully, I'll be following the score, but I'll be watching the college guys tonight.

For once Tyrant, I'm in agreement with you. Although the Kings should still win. I'm with Reggie in saying that if you can't make the playoffs in the west, then might as well muck it up as much as you can (a lot of teams would love it if we gave the Lakers 2 more losses.)
the kings SHOULD win? or can win?

this is one game i dont mind denver winning. any chance at helping knock dallas out of the playoffs
I feel the same way, except you can replace dallas with Golden State. I dont want that team in the playoffs at all. I dont think i can handle them making it two years straight and us missing it two years in row.

Ima come out and say it. Nuggets suck way more than they should.

Creativefh post something so i dont look like I am talking to myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.