Kings no one in SI Top 100 for 2019

I used to enjoy reading where Cousins might end up, and be mad at how underrated Gay was.. the old days..

I think we are the only team not represented at all.. Had to check. Even the Hawks had Bazemore. I’m not sure if the authors were trolling us, as I can’t see how Hield/Bogdan couldn’t get up on Reggie Jackson or Brook Lopez rounding out that 100

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I used to enjoy reading where Cousins might end up, and be mad at how underrated Gay was.. the old days..

I think we are the only team not represented at all.. Had to check. Even the Hawks had Bazemore. I’m not sure if the authors were trolling us, as I can’t see how Hield/Bogdan couldn’t get up on Reggie Jackson or Brook Lopez rounding out that 100
Not surprising to say the least, too much youth on the team that is unproven in the league. They need to play their way out of the bottom and show the league there is some respectable talent on this roster.

This list is just absurd tho.... It's def in the same vein as ESPN's dumb lists, that are compiled for shock-value reactions -- not accuracy.

Let em sleep on the Kings I say :D It's better that way. When the media finally comes around on the Kings their tune will change from "same old kings" to "New exciting fresh up-and-coming NBA talent"

I mean this isn't really a surprise to me. Lots of young unproven players with a team that's led the league in ineptitude and suckage for a long time. Add those two things together and you aren't going to get a great result.

However, this time next year... I hope to see 1 or 2 make it in (Buddy and Bogs being most likely).