[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - Sunday, Dec. 16 - 4 PT/7ET

Great win for the team. Says a lot about the heart and character of these guys to come out on the road against a very good home team, after a game they let slip away against the champs and basically lead from start to finish. Very impressive.

Fox was a star. I’m sooo glad he’s ours. Buddy did Buddy things, Bjelica hit big 3s and grabbed big boards. Everyone played their part. Thought Joerger coached a good game too, good timeouts, some good plays out of breaks, and got guys rest when they needed it.

Great ending to Sunday night!

To think I actually had to argue with some of y’all this summer and even early in the season that Buddy was the truth, as y’all thought he was a weak sixth man
I think most Kings fans would say that this is close to as good as anyone could've thought the King s would be - myself included.

THEIR OFFENSE HAS GONE FROM 99ppg to 115ppg (so far). I've never seen that difference year over year on any team since I've been watching from 1990.

I would guess if you pulled the league GMs, fox would already be the pick over Mitchell.
I'm accounting for ROY honors too for Mitchell. If it were just this year, yes.

And I still like Conley Jr as the best star comparison for Fox. Fox is so young though the future is exciting.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I just can't say enough about Fox's defense. His instincts and his athletic ability are phenomenal. He's now "baiting" the opposition to throw long passes over him. You can bet your last dollar that opposing scouts are going to tell their guards NOT to do that long ball pass if Fox is back guarding the basket. But the phenomenal play of the game is when Fox goes for a steal, doesn't quite get it, but then recovers on the other side of the freaking floor to steal the pass from the guy he just tried to steal the ball from! How many Fox's are there out on the floor, anyway? And watch out, DeAndre Jordan. That 6'3" guy just took the ball out of your mitts for a rebound, and then goes coast to coast for a layup. Yeeeowsaa! This guy is GREAT!

And I still like Conley Jr as the best star comparison for Fox. Fox is so young though the future is exciting.

Conley’s best statistical year was 20 6 and 3 plus he was second team all defense. Fox is already near those numbers in his second season. Fox will be a better player than prime Conley by next season if he isn’t already. Plus his leadership is special.

I just can't say enough about Fox's defense. His instincts and his athletic ability are phenomenal. He's now "baiting" the opposition to throw long passes over him. You can bet your last dollar that opposing scouts are going to tell their guards NOT to do that long ball pass if Fox is back guarding the basket. But the phenomenal play of the game is when Fox goes for a steal, doesn't quite get it, but then recovers on the other side of the freaking floor to steal the pass from the guy he just tried to steal the ball from! How many Fox's are there out on the floor, anyway? And watch out, DeAndre Jordan. That 6'3" guy just took the ball out of your mitts for a rebound, and then goes coast to coast for a layup. Yeeeowsaa! This guy is GREAT!
When he locks in on the defensive end with the mindset to make a play, it’s really awesome. Total domination. He’s only going to get better defensively with experience and more respect from the refs.

I would guess if you pulled the league GMs, fox would already be the pick over Mitchell.
Agree.. Fox has defense and can score from anywhere, which imo, is better than Mitchell at this point in their careers. Fox can do a LOT more defensively by a lot. He's a talented player, and I am very glad that I was wrong when saying I wanted to trade him on a draft day trade to get two picks and a player, or a pick and a very good player.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Kudos definitely goes to Bjelica in this game, and the last one, for that matter. Not only is Bjelica stepping up on offense, he's really stepping it up on the defensive end. He may not be the most athletic guy, but he's giving it everything he's got on the defensive end, and he's getting blocks, stops, and key rebounds because of it. If we don't have Bjelica in this game, we absolutely do not win this game, imo.

Conley’s best statistical year was 20 6 and 3 plus he was second team all defense. Fox is already near those numbers in his second season. Fox will be a better player than prime Conley by next season if he isn’t already. Plus his leadership is special.

Conley has played well consistently for a long time. Fox is still just having his breakout season. Put another way, I would be happy if Fox played to Conley's level over a long time.